[Arizona] AZ and friends!

You tricked me into using my real name! Lol jk

Sorry I couldn't make yesterday's tournament. Someone let me know who placed, or at least who won please! =]

I'm sure Keith will post up full results, but in the meantime:

1. DrDogg (ZWEI, Yoshi)
2. AilCross (Natsu, Leixia)
3. Kuchiki (Nightmare, Xiba, Leixia)

Sep, if you live in the phoenix area then yes I am definitely down, if not, then another time. Sorry for the absence fellas, been deep in diablo and LoL since I got my new tower

Sep, if you live in the phoenix area then yes I am definitely down, if not, then another time. Sorry for the absence fellas, been deep in diablo and LoL since I got my new tower
Yea I live on 43rd ave and Glendale, gonn be playing some-games to tonight! You guys are more than welcomed. Text me 623 628 1801

Would anyone be able to give Jowuh and I a ride to MLG? My car has been breaking down and having issues lately, so I'm not entirely sure if it would be safe to drive it to Anaheim.

We would be willing to pay for gas and such, and we don't have a hotel booked, so if anyone wanted to share a room with us that would be great. That way we could get some practice in too.

Would anyone be able to give Jowuh and I a ride to MLG? My car has been breaking down and having issues lately, so I'm not entirely sure if it would be safe to drive it to Anaheim.

We would be willing to pay for gas and such, and we don't have a hotel booked, so if anyone wanted to share a room with us that would be great. That way we could get some practice in too.

I'll be in LA early, but I'll ask the MK twins. I "think" they may have room. I'm not sure.

Reminder to everyone, Hazmats on Saturday.

I will be at the hazbat, will be using a lot more of my new character Cervy and of course apat and sieg, hope to see everyone there. Btw whats up Red =)

Yo guys, it's hard to believe, but I'm still alive. I got prodded by kPc a while back, but my life was full of crazy, and shortly after that, my car exploded.

I have a new car now, and hopefully more time again, but I'm super rusty.

I'll get it back, and I'll start heading to stuff again hopefully starting next week.

Man, I need a ride to Haz's tomorrow, so if anyone can spare a ride, that would be great. If not, well dammit.

Hit up Kyo on Facebook. He's coming from your general area. His name is Kyle. You should be able to find him in the list of people going to the tournament if you aren't already friends.

Hit up Kyo on Facebook. He's coming from your general area. His name is Kyle. You should be able to find him in the list of people going to the tournament if you aren't already friends.

actually my bro cant make it to Hazbats. He has to work.

But just a reminder. The tournament starts at 2:30. Please if anyone can bring setups please do. we NEED them

actually my bro cant make it to Hazbats. He has to work.

But just a reminder. The tournament starts at 2:30. Please if anyone can bring setups please do. we NEED them

I might be late to the tournament today. I'm hung up on this MLG online tournament. So depending on how I do, I may or may not be super late, lol. This also means Jowuh will be late. Feel free to do whatever you want about our spots, but if we make it on time, we'll be entering the tourney.

1st- Kinetic clash
2nd- me
3rd- Dr dogg
4th- king hippo
and I kind of forget the rest, there were some pretty tight matches

Back