Ask a Virgin: Relationship Advice from Internet People

teflon2105

[09] Warrior
I've met this lady recently and from the moment i seen her i was hooked. I had no idea she was 39 till i asked her she looks so dam good like in her 20's wit a 24 yr old son. I have no idea how to approach older women i really lucked up one night we were alone at work just talking in general and she told me she was divorced and single and turns out she's into younger guys not too mention i'm good looking.

So long story short we exchanged numbers and i invited her and her son over for BBQ. Things are starting to heat up but i find myself messing up at times because of the age difference.

do you pimpin. just be yourself. don't try to be nobody else. don't approach the situation any different.
if she like you. she like you. if she doesn't. she doesn't.

it is what it is right? don't sweat the fine details too much and just roll with it.

Pocky Yoshi's humble opinion on this:
Basically, you're the hot and inexperienced playboy named Maxi.
She might seem like a sweet Sophitia to you, but she may have a hint of Ivy. She could be testing you dude =p.
I mean BBQ line shows that she is a Sophitia/Ivy.
Meaning a stab of lines like "Won't you take care of my baby?" lol.
Anyways, good luck Maxi man.

It really depends, like with any woman. But, if you want to be with her instead of just have sex (you're already leading on that this is more than a one time thing by inviting her and her son over), I'd suggest just being yourself lest you want it to end up in tradgedy later down the line.
But, if she's into younger guys, unless she has one of those crazy fetishes, chances are she wants to feel young again...or likes the way younger guys work it. Though some of those vets like younger, mature guys.

so you found a cougar with a son older than you. you invite them to a BBQ first time you meet. and then you tell us and re-iterate how hot you are.

sure you did, teflon. sure you did.

BBQ alone tells her that you're wanting a serious relationship. You're doing fine, young man. You're doing fine.

heres what you do: You tell her son to go pick up dinner and while he is doing that as a change of plans

STICK IT IN HER

Isnt this obvious?

She was 15 when she had her son. That right there tells me she's tired of boys and wants a real man. Keep up the good work bro. One taste of that BBQ and she'll be putty in your hands.

Update: Yes she had her son at very young age she told me his dad died 2 years ago. He has no father but seems to be moving on wit his goals.

I'll see if she'll let me post her picture she is so beautiful i love her accent when she talks. I want to really get this to work.

ALGOLWTF.gif

lol her SON is older than YOU.

he's gonna WOOP YO AYUSSS !

I would feel really AWKWARD if i was in your situation.

Ask her to play you a round of Calibur... and take it from there. ^_~

Pay no attention to these naysayers, cub. Perhaps it is not as bad as it seems. In God's world there are things That are truly a crime. I recall one day in Singapore when I was sailing on the HMS Blither we hit a whale that told the entire crew they were a bunch of assholes. Having never seen a talking whale before I offered it over for BBQ. Where was I going with this? I have no idea.

Back