Ask help to the community for recreating original CaS

Furako

[09] Warrior
I'm looking for recreating some of my old CaS, givin them a restyle, but I lost myself in the character editor and can't come out with something decent, so, I want to ask the community for ideas and suggestions.

There's the concepts:

1 - An ancient looking king; something into Aztec, Assyrian, Mesopotamic, Greek, Eg style, he's something like an hero king, like gilgamesh (mythological, not anime related ^ ^).
2 - A ghost, basically an omnious figure with a lot of floathing drape and cloth, something like a male version of a banshee.

NOTE: you can give them a different look instead of the one I've described before, just remember, one is an ancient king and the other is a male ghost ^ ^

you can post screens of entirely made CaS or of some part of equipment if you think it's useful. even only some "suggestion" will be largely appreciated.

Thanks in advance ^ ^

NOTE: for the ancient king any ancient culture will be fine (greek, egyptian, ecc....)

yeah, but it's doesn't suit well, I'm looking for some suggestion since I've a "creative crisis" with the CaS editor ^ ^ (actually wandering the ent for ideas)

The "ancient king" here

soulcalibur1.png

soulcalibur2e.png

soulcaliburv.png

The ghost tomorrow i suppose :D

Back