Assassin's Creed (Ezio Non-Gameplay) Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I saw a post in Facebook, someone said that the sixth mistery guy could be our mimic fighter! If he is than Raphael is not dead, I hope.​

Hey, I saw a post in Facebook, someone said that the sixth mistery guy could be our mimic fighter! If he is than Raphael is not dead, I hope.​

Ok. I can get with that. Im glad they are listening to the fans forreal this time. This is shaping up to be a good ass game! I just need to see Nightmare and Viola in action and that will set me straight until whenever they release more of the roster.

Oh my goodness. Look at the eyes of Nightmare. They are a womans eyes. It is Sophitia....

No, they are slightly slanted and glowing red. That does not = woman's eyes.

Wait for some SOLID evidence before spouting out speculation and fact.

And guys, read the thread title again, and post accordingly. There are different places to discuss this new screenshot. To be honest, a lot of you are kinda late.

And guys, read the thread title again, and post accordingly. There are different places to discuss this new screenshot. To be honest, a lot of you are kinda late.

Well its good to know rather than not know. And oh wait, I thought this was a community. Im rather new to this system of forums and yeah, I wouldnt know where to find this "old" information. Its new to me lmao. And if Nightmare is a man I wouldnt care, if it was a woman I didnt care. Lmao Im thinking its a woman cause reasons you should know about since everything I post is old news.

That's great. That was more of an out loud thought. Not speculation as fact. And yes. I understand that there is discussion boards for things like the screenshot. But posting it over in another board dosen't guarantee that the same people are going to read my comment, so I post it here anyway. Otherwise I would do so. And I'm glad that you knew about it before others. I don't understand how this convo helps the discussion but anyway...

i dont see how anyone can possibly come to the conclusion that the pick of nightmare looks like a female
That's how I see it. I do understand why others would see it as a male though. Or just a genderless enitity.

Because of Ezio, SCV going to sell 10 times more, which means we are getting tons of new scrubs online...

Just think of how easily I'll be able to reach level 999 now!

I shall become the Undisputed King of Online Soulcalibur!

First off, if you have any doubts about this picture, you're obviously late to the party. Ezio is the guest, build a damn bridge, get over it.
Second, I believe that this Nighty could possibly be Sophitia, since I was one of the first to point out how feminine it oddly looks (it's instinct, best believe it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back