Astaroth and Viola Announced at TGS

• Admin
Tokyo Game Show started today (half a day ago, due to timezones) and already a metric ton of information has been released about various fighting games for the upcoming year. Soul Calibur V is of course no exception with Famitsu getting the details on two new confirmed characters!

The first revealed character is a returning favorite... Astaroth; who if my math is correct, is now 23 years old. The second new character is "Viola"; who attacks with disembodied jewels, very similar to Z.W.E.I. She is working with Z.W.E.I. to accomplish something or another.

PoQ6B5l9eB2d251Bmp61OcT6WD235Pte.jpg LK49njXF7Lquc8NAZc7972fvJ684O89B.jpg stLb8q5LIB95XRU4t37ly7y39lPWxlRG.jpg
uWxMNb11RUWh4D87Fe4bB138YvC9y7Cm.jpg VV8gL4gtuTLKRFNdsMiIAj17Uu22EwYA.jpg WgsTkVVH2U61824F4y5LJ89575lo7O6L.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
For now, all we know is that Viola has lost her memory, works with Zwei, has some kind of psychic ability to control an orb, and a major character in the plot of the game. For all we know, she could be Amy's nemesis who ironically dresses like her. Or some kind of witch. So, let's just leave it at that, and look forward to whatever comes out next. The battle between Pro-Amys and Anti-Amys.

According to Kayane's report, it isn't the Asta we know. Apparently the person who summoned the original Astaroth had to summon another golem. Wonder if that's true...
Usually the Cult builds multiple Astaroth's, so I wouldn't be suprised.

---
If she's Amy then ok... she's Amy, but if she's not, then chill the hell out.

I seriously hope we DON'T have to wait for Tournaments and Special Gaming Events to get some new character reveals. Otherwise, it's going to be a LONNNNNNNNNG Fall and Winter!!!

I seriously hope we DON'T have to wait for Tournaments and Special Gaming Events to get some new character reveals. Otherwise, it's going to be a LONNNNNNNNNG Fall and Winter!!!

believe me, if the reveal things o not, it's more likely that something will get leaked before release, it has happened before, why not now ?

they reveal about 2-4 characters pretty much every month. the same happened for SCIV as well. So most likely we'll see new characters/screens/levels next month, not to mention the guest character will also be revealed then too.

Next month:
Old Character: Zasalamel (resurrected?)
New Character: Leixia (X's daughter)

I GUESS... (remember I made a threat writing about my thoughts that SCV will be launched on last week March 2012, they already delete the post but anyway I feel like a winner right now :P)

When I saw the name Viola, I immediatly thought of Buzzcrave from Patapon 3. LOL. I can't wait to get my hands on this game, so I can experiment with her fighting style.

they reveal about 2-4 characters pretty much every month. the same happened for SCIV as well. So most likely we'll see new characters/screens/levels next month, not to mention the guest character will also be revealed then too.
Has this been confirmed to be revealed then?

Next reveal will come along with the guest, so is gotta be someone very popular, maybe nightmare....

Next reveal will come along with the guest, so is gotta be someone very popular, maybe nightmare....
Someone popular, eh? We're kinda hoping the guest character is so popular that we don't need a popular character to return XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back