[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

I'm headed to FR, but I swear, i wonder what is up with their direction

i mean they have the obligatory SF4, T6, like 4 other street fighter games (do we need that much street fighter tho?), and there's nothing wrong with that

but there is no official sc4 tourney this year at final round. or vf5 for that matter. i'm dumbfounded, because they don't have that, but they have the new king of fighters in as an official tournament......seriously? everyone HATED that game (legitimately so), so why even have a tournament for it; especially when 3d fighters are sorely lacking?

so i figured that I would go for BlazBlue, and just leave after that. but if anyone is launching a side tourney, i'll be up for that.

ATL thread is dead, because ATL only seems to be interested in SF and tekken

I'm not sure if this would motivate any of you to come out to TX for a Tourney. We ain't holdin nothing back. No one is banned and we are ready to play. Granger in the mix. The Evers brothers LinkKrc and Alphamale will be in attendance. Nori, San Antonio's prodigy will be there as well as TX's finest. I've updated the airfares from Southwestern flights. Hope to see some out of towners. TX is where it's at!
http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/trashday-6-houston-tx-t6904/

ggs shinji

dawg, i used up 20 dollars of gas gettin to ur house and back, only to play u for about an hour an a half...lol

ggss tho, fuckin aGIs are fuckin dumbb..........

sup guys...yall need to sign up for this new site about fighting games. its all about every fighting game as well as MMA. its pretty bad ass & its free!!! kinda like face book too. its a site by Mr. Cox from H-Town so lets all support it & keep it alive because it is very legit. the site is called:

www.gmma.us

New to the forums, I'm in the Atlanta area, Dunwoody to be precise. Anybody willin to train an online noob? I'm decent offline, but I want to get serious at this.

as an aside, there is a spot off Roswell called Battle and Brew, it's a nice little setup, open on weekends, and free rockband and shit on Fridays. I don't work there, but I was noticin people want to find a place to hook up and play, and I can't think of a better one.

Welcome to the forums. The ATL scene for SC4 is relatively dead tbh but a few of us do still play. We might doing something at sword lord's place in Stone Mountain this weekend. Other than that maybe we can play at other people's places. Gotta keep the game alive!

I live just north of ATL, and me and a buddy of mine are very interested in throwing down with some different people. We've been playing each other too long. So I see it's kind of dead, but what goes down where? Fill me in!

-Z

ZELROK

yo man u should definitely come to the weekly seesions weve been having at Stone Mountain

let me no if ur interested

Hey y'all,

I'm from NY and I'm down this week to visit the in-laws. I'm looking for some casuals. Anybody doin' anything between now and Monday? I'm staying in Buford but I have my car so I'm willing to travel a bit to get down on some Soul Crack 4. C'mon guys, let me know........John

Yeah I'd totally be up for some Stone Mountain action. Sadly, not this weekend though. Got some birthdays to appear at and of course Mother's Day. Sorry John :(

When does the Stone Mountain go down usually? Weekends? Afternoons? and is this at like a cybercafe or someones house?

But yes, interested. I see both of you are PSN but, if you happen to find yourself on an xbox, xbl: Zelrok

-Z

Mr. jrwr7 himself. The legend. Hope we can work it out again for sword lord's house this Sunday. Would love to play you again.

Zelrok that's too bad. You better come by next weekend then. We schedule it for around 2-4 PM at sword lord's house. If we get too many people I'm not sure where else we can go. Maybe that place Nytecrawla mentioned would work.

So far our little ATL Calibur scene is looking like this:
sWoRD_LoRD
Ic3yEsc0bar_XL
SupHy
ShinjiUrahara
mikosu

Hopefuls:
Zelrok + friend
Nytecrawla
Ruinandchaos86

I think a great idea would be we just play sc3, t6, ssf4 and no sc4, but i guess I have to please the masses....

O hey guys I r new to the forums. I'm the friend Zelrok was mentioning. We would've both like to have come up and play but yeah this weekend is a little busy. We'll definitely try to meet the next time cuz it would be nice to play some other folks.

Hey Y'all,

Mikosu what up? I did not realize you were from way down here. Yes, I would love to tangle with you again. I could definitely drive to wherever to join you guys, within reason, of course. I'm in the Buford, lawrenceville area, that's north of Atlanta about 45 mins out, right down the road from I-85. If you guys would send me the address I can figure out if I can make it. I'm just fiending for some Soul Crack 4. I hope to here from you guys soon. Yeah, that means you, Mikosu, lol

I'm down. Stone Mountain is only about 40 mins from me, give or take a few mins for traffic and lights. Just update on the forum the exact time to be there and I'll show with a smile. I'm sooooo hyped. Later y'all......John

Ok so sword's is a no go for tomorrow. Ic3y's neither. I'm trying to find somewhere else we can hang.

Session at Shinji's yesterday was fun times. That HDTV is beautiful but bad for gaming lol. Session planned for Thursday at sword lord's house usually in the afternoon. Get at us for the address or any other info ATL people!

Session planned for tomorrow (Thursday) at sword lord's place. Need to see more new blood people. Get yo arses down here!

Back