[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

alrighty, i'm gettin back in the groove of SC4 for the regionals.i missed final round snice i was running another tournament at momocon(gerogia tech)and now i need some casuals. i'm booked this saturday, sunday i MIGHT be free. other than that mon-fri i'm home everyday snice i've got no job... note: in stone mountain area.

Holiday Inn
909 Holcomb Bridge Rd.
Roswell, GA 30076
770-817-1414 local
877-817-1414 toll free

Discounted rate for Computer ArenA Guests

$79/Night + Tax
Four person occupancy, 2 Queens, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi

Free Shuttle Service to & from Computer ArenA

Mention Computer ArenA for Block Room Discounts

We are meeting up for training at East point this Saturday so if you are interested post up and lemme know so we can set a time etc.

PLEASE PLEASE if you do not train seriously... East Point is NOT the place for you...
All are welcome no doubt but I really hate those who play 3 matches then sit for 4 hours or those who sit and NEVER play etc etc you catch my drift.

When we train we exchange strategy, we setup mis-matches, points of origin etc AND we get hype.. even in training.
For you new comers, East Point is just like being at a local tournament, some healthy fun shit talk, higher decimal levels and "get Ya' Shit pushed in" battles

Also Posted up some more match vids for you ladies and gentlemen, hope you enjoy, more on the way, Soul Calibur 4, tekken etc

http://www.youtube.com/user/LordIceman

Aight ATL in all seriousness, we got another tournament to plan out, possibly #2 tournaments.

The Tournaments in question are as follows:

DEVASTATION 2009, When:
Friday, June 19th - Sunday, June 21st 2009

Where (Event):
Phoenix Convention Center, South Building
100 North 3rd Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85004 USA

Tournament Games List:
- Madden NFL 09
- Street Fighter IV, $2,000.00 Guaranteed Pot Announced
- Marvel vs Capcom 2
- SoulCalibur IV
- Tatsunoko vs Capcom
- Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, $2,000.00 Guaranteed Pot Announced
- Super Smash Brothers Brawl, $2,000.00 Guaranteed Pot Announced
- Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
- Tekken 6, $2,000.00 Guaranteed Pot Announced - Sponsored by Castle's N Coasters
- Guitar Hero World Tour, $2,000.00 Guaranteed Pot Announced - Sponsored by Big Boys & Their Toys
- Gears of War 2 (Wingman 2v2 and Warzone 4v4 events)
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike (3v3)
- Mario Kart Wii

On top of the tournament and expo sections, DEVASTATION boasts a massive casual play area with console games and a truckload (literally) of arcade machines from our partner, Castles N' Coasters, all set to free play for our attendees to enjoy. So, even if you are not the 'tournament" type, you are still welcome to come and play with other gamers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Americas Best Value Inn and Suites
13333 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75234

June 13th is the date
Registration is between 10:30 am and 12:15pm, tourney starts at 1pm.

The games thus far will be SoulCalibur 4 and Tekken Dr.
Entry into the event will be 15$

Entry into Soulcalibur will be 20$
3rounds, 60 secs, 2/3 games till winners/loser finals.. then 3/5

Entry into Tekken will be 10$
2rounds, 60 secs, 2/3 games till winners/loser finals.. then 3/5

Entry into VF 5 ( on xbox 360 ) 10$

Entry into street fighter 4 10$

Entry into ttt 10$
2/3rounds, 60secs, 2/3 games the whole way till championship, then 3/5 matches of 2/3 rounds....

The featured attraction....... Soul Calibur 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Basically want to plan the trip that will be the most FUN and or PROFITABLE for all individuals interested in attending.

Metalmike has already contacted me with his interests, I am pretty sure you all know how I handle things from the beginning.

First getting a head count of those interested in attending.

Next WE AS A UNIT will decide which tournament we can attend.

(Both can be an option but lets be as real as possible, one tournament is one week after the other, both are on the weekend but I doubt we all could travel two weekends in a row taking off from work or school like that, I am not thinking for you guys I just do not want to make plans just to end up crashing them down.)

Next the Dollar amount for the trip, whether it be by plane, Bus (Greyhound), Train or Driving on our own, this will also include gas money & rental van fee (yes I have a 15 or more passenger rental van already reserved per tournament, I just need an actual 15 people to fill it or just down size) Oh plus the Hotel.
Believe me I know driving on our own would be the cheapest and probably the safest, 2-4 drivers will be needed so we can switch off, get rest etc.

For those who do not know there is an online SF4 tournament coming up with a cash prize for the top #3 ($500.00 dollar pot)

In order to join you have to create an account (free) on the link I have posted below.
The Impact Players (as a team) has been added so anyone who wants to just shorten the process by joining the team then feel free, there is a password so PM me and I'll send it.
All Parties are welcomed.

ATL needs the experience whether it be online or offline.

TO CREATE A TEAM NOW, LOGIN TO YOUR CEVO USER NAME AND FOLLOW THIS LINK:

http://www.cevo.com/index.php?page=a...unc=createteam

How many people in Ga are goign to really take Street Fighter 4 seriously???

I mean honestly... I am sick of new yorkers, nor call etc thinking street fighter is just free as fuck when they come here yo!!!

Jason L and I were just having this conversation and it has raised my anger even further.

Like we need to get together and session on this game because lately i'm frustrated as hell

From AIM Chat: (just a snip)
Jason5672 (1:23:39 AM): i go out to east point and play some solid games with clint and maybe JTO and big boi, sometimes richard if i can. if i'mr eally lucky i catch like eddy
Jason5672 (1:23:42 AM): which i caught him once
Jason5672 (1:23:53 AM): and npr and his boy from conyer once
Jason5672 (1:24:17 AM): but like other than that I'm stuck spending hours upon end beating the Ken "Flow Chart" Masters that is excited beast
aceuno08 (1:24:27 AM): lol
Jason5672 (1:25:10 AM): and like Dante really wants to learn the game so I play sessions with him and that's cool because he's absorbing the game well but like in the end it's kinda slow
Jason5672 (1:25:32 AM): i'm like burning 40 minutes to drive and play clint and hopefully JTO before he get to high to play shit
Jason5672 (1:27:33 AM): but like Gootecks was my 4th or 5th opponent in winners and I played Marn and Justin and Joe and it's just obvious they play this game with an established group that pushes them to understand the game
Jason5672 (1:27:40 AM): and I don't know if we have anything like that in atlanta at all

just found out 10 mins ago i can actually go to the Sc4 tourney this weekend and i've done sh*t to get ready. i will be playin hours tonight and most likely ALL DAY tomarrow snice i've got no work if anyone wants to drive to stone mountain tomarrow and help me out let me know...and dezz...PICK UP YO PHONE. need to know what time you're commin on sat. to get me and all that jazz.

PS:....also if any 1 wants to play SF4 over psn sometime let me know. i suck and i'd like to get better.

edit: the site to sign up for the tourney only seems to have teams signed up. what if you're not part of a team? x_X

just found out 10 mins ago i can actually go to the Sc4 tourney this weekend and i've done sh*t to get ready. i will be playin hours tonight and most likely ALL DAY tomarrow snice i've got no work if anyone wants to drive to stone mountain tomarrow and help me out let me know...and dezz...PICK UP YO PHONE. need to know what time you're commin on sat. to get me and all that jazz.

PS:....also if any 1 wants to play SF4 over psn sometime let me know. i suck and i'd like to get better.

edit: the site to sign up for the tourney only seems to have teams signed up. what if you're not part of a team? x_X

lol i always pick up my phone

Yo wing, my aim is: shotensatsu

hit me up on that if you wanna throw down in some SF4.

peace

cha cha

Iceman: Let me tell YOU something, foo.

There is a Research and Development lab for Tekken.
There is a Research and Development lab for Soul Calibur.

We are proud to announce that the Research and Development lab for Street Fighter 4 has been established and is running full steam!

Goal: To become respected, established players in the Street Fighter scene.

President: ME RED
VP of Strategy: wing_zero

What do you say after reading that? :D

Iceman: Let me tell YOU something, foo.

There is a Research and Development lab for Tekken.
There is a Research and Development lab for Soul Calibur.

We are proud to announce that the Research and Development lab for Street Fighter 4 has been established and is running full steam!

Goal: To become respected, established players in the Street Fighter scene.

President: ME RED
VP of Strategy: wing_zero

What do you say after reading that? :D

We Shall see later on tonight

yea i just moved to georgia....im like in the country part tho. Im 40 miles away from Atlanta in a little town named Bethlehem....is anybody near me?

*crawls out of the gutter* So yeah I missed Regionals due to uncontrollable circumstances...Anyhow...

Badass I know where Bethlehem is, I got a good friend who lives up there. We can try to meet up sometime, although I will have to tell you, if it hasn't been brought to your attention. The guys at eastpoint are where you wanna be they got some of, if not the best players in the nation.

i live in atl, i play So Cal 4 mostly , man im NO GOOD AT 2D , no one around to teach me really -- online play is azz if that's how all of everyone play with the Jumping Deep kick spam , and about 3,000 lows and all that turtle im good on all that sf stuff, i was willing to play Third Strike so that i can parry that spam but everyone seems to be on that SF4. So if all of you guys , JTO/Wing/ME R3DD/ Sw0rd/ etc etc has migrated over to that CAPCUM worthless azz game lol I'll wait for you all in that tekken. Until then , i'll continue on with my online partial legacy in soul cal.

Back