ATTENTION ALL ASSASSIN'S CREED FANS!!!!!!!

Are you Excited??

• YEAH!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NAH!!!!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Isaiah

[10] Knight
We know you're eager to check out Assassin's Creed Revelations on Tuesday, November 15, so IGN and 1Up are both doing livestreams this Monday, November 14 from 10am PST to 2pm PST. Both sites will be giving away prizes too!

Here's the breakdown:

From 10am until Noon PST, 1Up will be taking Ezio for a spin in the city of Constantinople. How will he fare against the Templar forces? Tune in and find out.

During the 1Up live stream, be sure to send your questions and comments to @1Up with the tag #ACR.

From Noon until 2pm PST, IGN will be streaming the adventures of Altair, Ezio and Desmond. Want to see how Altair's segments play into Ezio's? We'll tell you. Want to see how trippy Desmond's moments get? We'll show you.

During the IGN live stream, send your questions and comments to @IGN with the tag #ACR.
We'll see you on Monday!

I was going to buy Revelations on Tuesday... but then I heard Best Buy is selling it for $35 on Black Friday...

Now I know what you're saying "but thats 11 days after!"... but I'm a Reward Zone Premier Silver member; which means I get access to all Black Friday deals on the Monday before hand! So I only have to wait 6 days.

I was going to buy Revelations on Tuesday... but then I heard Best Buy is selling it for $35 on Black Friday...

Now I know what you're saying "but thats 11 days after!"... but I'm a Reward Zone Premier Silver member; which means I get access to all Black Friday deals on the Monday before hand! So I only have to wait 6 days.
LUCKY!!!!

I actually voted "Nah," and now can check off a thing on my 'life goals' list. Ha, I pre-ordered, went to the midnight release, and picked up Assassins Creed, Revelations. I have no intention of playing it. Christmas gift. :)

Not hating on the game, I love the idea of messing about in an ancient city, I played the first one, but the assassinations themselves I was terrible at. Won't deny the game is brilliant, just not my cup of tea!

Back