How do you de-animate an avatar? O.o

Premium members only for now? D:

So I'm a have to get a pay-pal account if I wanna give money. Well, we'll see about it in time. For now, I'm just thrilled to be out from under the intimidating gaze of you-know-who at you-know-where.

Whoohoo no signature pictures and Bigger avs, I like.And if you don't mind me asking, who is that in Your avatar Jaxel?

I always felt 100x100 was too big for avatars above messages. They're fine on the side though. Then again this is just a preliminary layout, probably running off defaults, so my point may be moot.

Defaults are 80x80...

Would you guys prefer if I made the avatars smaller? Maybe put them back down to 80x80?

i like'm a little smaller...less scrolling overall. i can deal with it though since i can use the legacy option it doesn't really make a difference. anyone who thinks they're too big should try that out first.

oh and what kind of features might we be missing out on by using the legacy option?

As of now? Nothing... but for any new features we put in, we'll have to double up on the template modifications... The new postbit model will be updated first, and the legacy postbit model will be put on the backburner.

Animated avatars are so annoying. I think that is the first lesson in web design 101 - keep down the sounds and moving objects to a minimum. If there was any way to turn off single avatars I'd block yours Jaxel :P

Please no smaller than 80x80. Wouldn't be much point in even having avatars if they are much smaller. I liked the 100x100, but I guess I'm the only one that has my monitor on it's maximum resolution.

Animated avatars are so annoying. I think that is the first lesson in web design 101 - keep down the sounds and moving objects to a minimum. If there was any way to turn off single avatars I'd block yours Jaxel :P

I kinda agree that animated avatars maybe aren't the best way to go. They can get really annoying.

What's wrong with signatures? I wish we could have those too, lol. Just make the max sizes like 350x150 or something and max filesize 50 KB. But then again that's probably because I'm a GFX freak, I can live without them though. XP

Back