Balls Balls Balls - Custom Algol Thread

MistaKoo

[12] Conqueror
The main reason I made this thread is to shamelessly show off my latest CAS lol. But Algol's exclusivity rights on his style and his minimal clothing calls for a makeover.

Algol 3P

92OQP.png

The armor was inspired by his SCIV look. The dual colors were inspired by SoulCalibur Legends final boss. The white mane alludes to his white hair.

NWNk8.jpg

While it suits him I don't like the helmet, probably because I used to like it a lot in SCIV. But I couldn't find any other one. Also I'm not sure whether I miss the ugly fabulous hair or not.

oO28s.png

The title made me think it'd be a Viola customs thread :P

But enough about balls. I really like that custom; there's something quite nostalgic about his appearance. I feel like I should be seeing him on my Gameboy screen or something.

Added in SCV Soul Arena?! thread. Just click link thread in my sig to go find it.
Thanks. It was one of the reasons I made this since I thought we'll eventually do all the characters.

The title made me think it'd be a Viola customs thread :P

But enough about balls. I really like that custom; there's something quite nostalgic about his appearance. I feel like I should be seeing him on my Gameboy screen or something.
Viola has no balls only one ball.
When I think of Algol I think of his weapons and balls, and since the weapons weren't exclusive to him I sticked with the balls.

Also Gameboy? That means you won't be able to see the reds and blues :<

Those wings look great on Algol, someone who floats around from place to place. Assuming other people can also post their Algol 3Ps, you know what else looks good on him?

Fucking JETPACKS.
EONOy.jpg

Algol on a jetpack. Pretty much that simple, haha. Looks really cool when floating from-place-to-place in a battle.

Design Notes:
- Update 6/5/12: changed Racing Helmet to Fighter Pilot Helmet
- Update 7/21/12: star pattern on racing helmet is a reference to namesake, fireman's jacket swapped for sea king's gambeson and latex vest, slacks and engineer's boots swapped for fireman's pants, duffel bag added with demon horns for boosters

Damn that Jetpack is hot. I was going to add the fire to a CAS of mine but I needed that slot :<
I love the suit and the only appropriate use of the helmet (which honestly I only thought of when I made a jetpack as well, maybe I should finally get it).

Also I don't think he was named after the star. Both he and the star were named after "The Ghoul", which "Algol" means in Arabic (so was Batman's villian Ra's Al Ghul, "Head of the Ghoul").

Viola has no balls only one ball.
When I think of Algol I think of his weapons and balls, and since the weapons weren't exclusive to him I sticked with the balls.

Also Gameboy? That means you won't be able to see the reds and blues :<
Look, there's nothing wrong with having only one ball, okay?
WOMEN DON'T THINK IT'S WEIRD OR UNATTRACTIVE!! AND IT'S STILL POSSIBLE TO HAVE CHILDREN!
...Woops, said too much.

Oh I meant Gameboy Color, or maybe Advance. I didn't have the original - such a deprived child :P

Look, there's nothing wrong with having only one ball, okay?
WOMEN DON'T THINK IT'S WEIRD OR UNATTRACTIVE!! AND IT'S STILL POSSIBLE TO HAVE CHILDREN!
...Woops, said too much.

Oh I meant Gameboy Color, or maybe Advance. I didn't have the original - such a deprived child :P
Look, WOMEN THINK IT'S WEIRD WHEN A WOMAN HAS ONE BALL!
Unless Viola turned out to be a man in the untold story.

I didn't have any Gameboy despite how much I asked for one, the first portable I got was the DS :<

Unless Viola turned out to be a man in the untold story.
Yeah, I guess that would be- WAIT, how would that make the situation any less weird?!

Oh, I didn't get the DS, it didn't seem worth buying a console just to play the new pokemon games.

RIGHT, this will be my last off-topic post, I promise :3
Stop encouraging me!

Those wings look great on Algol, someone who floats around from place to place. Assuming other people can also post their Algol 3Ps, you know what else looks good on him?

Fucking JETPACKS.
EONOy.jpg

Algol on a jetpack. Pretty much that simple, haha. Looks really cool when floating from-place-to-place in a battle.

Design Notes:
- Update 6/5/12: changed Racing Helmet to Fighter Pilot Helmet
- Update 7/21/12: star pattern on racing helmet is a reference to namesake, fireman's jacket swapped for sea king's gambeson and latex vest, slacks and engineer's boots swapped for fireman's pants, duffel bag added with demon horns for boosters
LMAO this is awsome, i cant stop laughing

I SWEAR there's already an Algol thread floating around.

I like that first Algol, the dual colors look great!
Fly Away! Algol is fun. Jet pack CAS unite! Just beware of Comrade Astaroth's 9B+K ;)
Gatsu's look neat as always, but I'm particularly fond of the second one. Dark Warrior armor ROCKS.

Here's all of mine, in order by when they were created:
Cowboy Algol was the first Creation I ever tried in SC5 :D
Cowboy_Algol.jpg

Megaman.jpg

Dharrion.jpg

Algol_egypt.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, but I really like that cowboy Algol, simple and effective.

Also I've updated my Algol's pocket watch.

Back