Banned from PSN, anyone know what I can do?

BelovedChild

[09] Warrior
While I'm fully aware there's plenty of people tired of my antics online, I never felt I deserved such a steep punishment as being fucking BANNED from PSN for some losers who can't take a joke or hit a mute button, and rather cry to the PSN network that there's a guy laughing at them with a vader voice and saying naughty words...

anyway...

I'm currently banned from PSN on my main account, BelovedChild. I looked everywhere for a reason under my ps3 account info/system update/etc and couldn't find ANYTHING. I need to know what I can do to get my account back in active status within the PSN network. I've heard I've needed to contact them, but I'm being given various emails and I'm worried they're all going to be dead ends and bullshit.

Anyone know this problem intimately and know exactly the route I should be taking to get my account back? All information is appreciated. Thank you.

while i'm fully aware there's plenty of people tired of my antics online, i never felt i deserved such a steep punishment as being fucking banned from psn for some losers who can't take a joke or hit a mute button, and rather cry to the psn network that there's a guy laughing at them with a vader voice and saying naughty words...

Anyway...

I'm currently banned from psn on my main account, belovedchild. I looked everywhere for a reason under my ps3 account info/system update/etc and couldn't find anything. I need to know what i can do to get my account back in active status within the psn network. I've heard i've needed to contact them, but i'm being given various emails and i'm worried they're all going to be dead ends and bullshit.

Anyone know this problem intimately and know exactly the route i should be taking to get my account back? All information is appreciated. Thank you.

lol ten/char

Flask/Drizzle, ESPECIALLY DRIZZLE, I'd be saying the same jokes if you were me, God knows I fucking hate computer shit/adware/spyware crap, so it's all good, laugh it up.

I just called the PSN hotline and found a number n' shit...ofcourse they're currently closed on weekends and I wont be able to find a REASON until Monday....and that's just a REASON....Who knows if I'll be able to unban the account.

You guys....you silly guys....

While I'm fully aware there's plenty of people tired of my antics online, I never felt I deserved such a steep punishment as being fucking BANNED from PSN for some losers who can't take a joke or hit a mute button, and rather cry to the PSN network that there's a guy laughing at them with a vader voice and saying naughty words...

anyway...

I'm currently banned from PSN on my main account, BelovedChild. I looked everywhere for a reason under my ps3 account info/system update/etc and couldn't find ANYTHING. I need to know what I can do to get my account back in active status within the PSN network. I've heard I've needed to contact them, but I'm being given various emails and I'm worried they're all going to be dead ends and bullshit.

Anyone know this problem intimately and know exactly the route I should be taking to get my account back? All information is appreciated. Thank you.

Sad. Truly sad. They need to realize that little kids also play these games online and sometimes can understand what someone is saying, even if they're trying to cover it up. People should have more respect for the youngsters. That's why I rarely EVER have voice chat on. EVER! But I really think Sony needs to make the voice chat more kid friendly, and another thing, cut out that love-making nonsense in Playstation Home! It's disturbing, and I don't want to be anywhere NEAR THAT JUNK! And no, I am not making fun of you, I just understand how you're feeling, even though I've never really faced that situation before.

BelovedChild & Chaos1x level for 8way says -LV5 troll under bridge did you guys get infractions or something close too being banned ?

To WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, I received a "1 day ban/-5 troll status" from Idlemind, this is because I didn't want to take his advice on how to get my account back on PSN. Also because I "threw a rock at a beehive", I suppose the beehive being idlemind, and the rock being my aloof, who gives a flying fuck personality.

....he just doesn't like me.

....and I don't give a fuck.

...and the world turns

face it, BC, you are a straight up dick on psn. i remember inviting gaygaymer into chat and you start screaming at him about being a "fucking faggot"

i remember you screaming at people for getting hit by dumb shit...calling them all sorts of shit when they are probably noobs. you have made many people leave the psn chat room because they cannot ignore you in there. frankly, you pretty much deserve it.

LOL! fun times.. >_<

...at least it was on PSN, and not XBL.

..It would've hurt more if you got banned on a service you're actually paying for..

& lol! @ that historically epic title.. >___<

...so glad I'm such a goody two shoes in XBL..

You got banned for 4 days because you where flipping out ar us for having a conversationg about Devestation and not you. We told you to stop for hours. Result deserves temporary Ban.

No offense, BC. But, they're right. Sometimes you can be a dick towards certain people. These "long-never-ending-insults" that seem so fun for you in the PSN chat, may not seem fun for others. And IMHO, you should settle down sometimes.

Back