Basic Q&A Thread

hi guys. seems i had an accout for some time but i never got to use it, so i saw there are some leagues organized on the site here, i was wondering if those leagues are online, if so can i enter that league if im on ps3, and if so how do i register? and is there a entering fee?

There aren't any leagues but there are monthly online tournaments. Check the online forum.

Just one question regarding this statement made on the page detailing the benefits of becoming a member; It's out of curiosity as well.
If you are not a premium member, we kindly ask that you do not use advertisement blockers when browsing this website as you will literally be stealing our income away from us.

Does that apply to as "stealing" if you have the "x" option to mute the ad and "x" it out for that page? Hope that question makes since.

The owners of a website make money for every ad that people see when on their site, even if you mute or x it out afterwards. This isn't true if you use an ad-blocker, though. Because accessing a site is otherwise free, it's their only way to make money for the service they are providing (other than things like buying premium) so it's a courtesy to keep ads on to support the site and its owner

Quick question: Can you perform [long hold 6]K by doing [G+6]K? (this way it's less obvious since you're not actually moving).

I only have soulcalibur 4, and I am planning on buying 5 soon.

Does 5 have all of the custom options as 4? Could I faithfully re-create all my custom characters from 4, or are the clothes completely different?

I only have soulcalibur 4, and I am planning on buying 5 soon.

Does 5 have all of the custom options as 4? Could I faithfully re-create all my custom characters from 4, or are the clothes completely different?

Create a soul mode has made improvements. I think maybe a few items got removed, but nothing that should hinder your creativity.

Back