"Become a part of the Nightmare!"

Oakie620

[08] Mercenary
I didn't see any rules for posting character threads, so I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds.

I can imagine why nobody else posted a Nightmare thread; the restrictions on his upper body severely limit what we can do with him. But with some creativity, there are still some possibilities to work with.

I'll repost my custom to hopefully get the ball rolling.

Nightmare (Shogun)

SOULCALIBURV_19.pngSOULCALIBURV_6.png

So I'm not a fan of most "new costumes" but the Asian style theme, mixed with the gold horns all over the chest looks really well done.

I've seen a few samurai-themed Nightmares already, but what's really cool and unique about this design is the use of the beetle horns to add some texture to the breastplate. Very nice.

TOUCHDOWN!
BozXe.jpg

- PS doesn't let us use many items for NM 3Ps, so I made do with what I had. Apprently, it was enough to more-or-less make a football player.

- Two Balls and a pair of Beetle Horns make up the helmet.

- The tights are patterned with the varying widths stripes. All but the thinnest stripes and the two around them are colored a light gold.

- Jeans pocket stickers add detail to the football cleats.

- I'm a Niners fan, so I had give this CaS a red-and-gold color scheme. The solid gold sword is a reference to the team name, in turn a reference to the gold seekers of the California Gold Rush.

Dark Gundam Nightmare. Polar opposite to Gundam Yoshimitsu....

Attachments

• IMG_0652.JPG
    IMG_0652.JPG
    652 KB · Views: 614
  • IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    625.1 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    705.6 KB · Views: 600
  • IMG_0655.JPG
    IMG_0655.JPG
    685.6 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_0656.JPG
    IMG_0656.JPG
    680.6 KB · Views: 622
  • IMG_0657.JPG
    IMG_0657.JPG
    655.4 KB · Views: 587
^^ Those Nightmares are just fittingly menacing and very well done. I don't use Nightmare at all, in fact I just noticed that without the helmet his default look resembles Raphael! Anyhoo, I tried to make a more benevolent looking version, they really don't give you much to work with equipment wise. :(

AngelMare

Oh dear... someone let Dumas sleep in the rain in his armor. Well, he needed to tap into his true power to get back inside, but...
Rusty Nightmare.png
Rusty Nightmare 2.png

Eh, I'm sure he'll be okay.

Back