Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Dinozsc

I'm going for that #1 Spot SC4 PS3 Ranked. Deadline Sc5. See you there...

I played you once at an odd hour. I think it was Cervantes against your Voldo. I'd sent GG but you never sent anything back so it probably wasn't mutual. I think I was able to squeeze a round or two out but you'd won.

I know a lot of people who don't really respond to PMs.
Like, I almost never reply to GG's unless my PS3 keyboard is charged and on.
Only time I really ever reply is to funny comments like "Omg! You keeled my kat! Dx"

Speaking of which, anyone want to play tomorrow night?

sephalump - Hey GGs :P....don't take it personal, I'm usually onto a next game by time I recieve a message, then I usually forget...but yea...I usually play Ranked to observe the many play styles and approaches to the game...Its amazing the amount of really good players that you've never heard here or anywhere else...

sephalump - Hey GGs :P....don't take it personal, I'm usually onto a next game by time I recieve a message, then I usually forget...but yea...I usually play Ranked to observe the many play styles and approaches to the game...Its amazing the amount of really good players that you've never heard here or anywhere else...

Amazing good players from Ranked!? That's totally news to me, I've played rank from time to time and never met a legit player or better yet a skillful player. People either try to win via lag mixups or they DC you for beating them it's an ongoing cycle and it's sad.

Dont blow it out of proportion...of course there are Tons of Online Scrubs playing Ranked...I'm jusying there is a % (maybe about 10%) of Ranked players who are actually good, and don't play Lag tactics. Cassanda/Sophitia_UK is one(two) good players. There are also plenty of LOW TIER uses....Good Yun players, Good Raph players...

Obviously when you're using AMY Shinji, its hard to notice, but when I play I don't just try to win, I try new things, I observe play styles, I try to directly counter certain moves...everyones different though...

dino likes to play ranked because he can taki bomb and rock lagsweep people into oblivion and they don't ragequit on his scrubby ass like i always do when we play.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh!

1o9ilx.gif

I hit someone with Hilde's C4(B) charge last night. I'm clearly the best at Online ranked matches. Discuss.

Sure why not? Guess I'll get on another time for PSN folks.
But before that, I'll play with the dreaded 360 d-pad...

Beloved Child and All - Sometime I access my PSN Menu (middle Button) and shit freezes....on the REG!! So don't get offended if I didnt get to invite you or if I drop from a Game....

PS Im coming for the #1 Spot...

Beloved Child and All - Sometime I access my PSN Menu (middle Button) and shit freezes....on the REG!! So don't get offended if I didnt get to invite you or if I drop from a Game....

PS Im coming for the #1 Spot...
you'll have to beat me first

PSN: Signia949

Back