Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

damn why did no one mention me when everyone was askin who the top siegfried players were what happened to nova star, and zhenkrobium..where the og siegfrieds at man im tryna scrape off this rust and get back to the top

Omicron.....buddy.....shit's a lot different now. Online isn't as crowded with many different players like it used to be so those lists are kind of pointless now.

I'm on bitches if you want to fight me. I might whoop ur ass though! maxcoop143! If room is full send me a message online and I'll kick opponents tell I have the best players possible for the night. SIANARA SUCKERS! Blue MAN in tha HOUSE!!!

IM BACK YALLL WHATS GOOD WHOS THE TOP SIEGFRIED I GOTTA TAKE OUT TO REGAIN MY SPOT----------omicron returns lol
Definitly not that douche Washington5... But you should play me cause this is a secret besides KILIK and ASTAFAGGOT Sig is my hardest opponent. Shit now I'm a faggot for saying my Secret. I'm sorry kjack10, "I apologize...."

Yo KrazieCD if you eva want to play me offline I'm way better!!! So, if you want you should let me know and I'll even pay for your hotel and your fucking plane ticket! What is there to complain about.... And I'm not predictable biaaaaaattttcccchhhh!

Triple post =\. You can use the edit feature to put things you might've forgotten into your original post. I'd ask why you're insulting random people on the internet while trying to get them to play you in a video game but I don't really want to know so to each their own.

What is edit function, Blue man?!!!11!
HUH
You gots to remeber i'm a tampon & A maxipad
OK... BUT I GET YOU NOW I haven't been on here in a while
BTW smartypants444 (should be your username) I insult people who fuck with me...What is Blueman? sephalump?
UMMMM I did it 3X up above this sentence... HOOKED ON PHONICS YO
reprimanded! "How excitin", but I only care cause your the best VOLDO eva'

If you're the last person to post in the thread and you have more to say, at the bottom of your last post is an Edit button which you can use to add more to your post so it doesn't look like bmarshall is spamming the forums. You can get reprimanded for that stuff here. but don't worry, I've got your back!

HUH
You gots to remeber i'm a tampon & A maxipad
OK... BUT I GET YOU NOW I haven't been on here in a while
BTW smartypants444 (should be your username) I insult people who fuck with me...What is Blueman? sephalump?
UMMMM I did it 3X up above this sentence... HOOKED ON PHONICS YO
reprimanded! "How excitin", but I only care cause your the best VOLDO eva'
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? PLEASE!!! jk...

Yeah. I live in Washington. I dont understand what your trying to ask me Krayzie. It's like you are implying i'm a totally different person. Well this the same fool. I guess I was reborn. Dude if you notice I was on playing this game forever then I stopped then I came back. Imagine if you stopped playing for a while fought new players then saw a new light of playing your favorite character. It was bought you fucking played as Maxi cause you my Master lol. You been playing that fool like god damn Jesus walking on fucking water. I be sitting there like a fucking retard ice eskimo with a fucking smelly fish in my ass. But then there are days when I fucking play unbelievable. I dont understand myself. Trolls and multiple accounts frustrate me though and I spend more time trying to figure out who certain people are then playing my best. Well I'm done.... writing for now. Stop covering your faces people and just play who you really are!

BTW I'm level 0 again shortly everyone in rank. Rank should be fought with real faces and a true percentage of who people fight when they fight there best opponents. BUt it has been destroyed. So all the great players that dont quit matches and bad players come fight me and you will see bluman with his true percentage. Now hopefully Krayzie, Xephukai, Bentlee, and all the great players dont come raiding my room cause that will just make it look like I suck and all the average players will be confused.

Hey... Rikkugirl... As confused as you are at my post is as confused as I am by trolls and the bs online.

KrayzieCD...I feel like dumbo! I finally got what you are asking me... I thought you were referring to the way I used to play with my bmarshall42 account. But, yes you are the one who changed my fighting style. Thanks for the help! I needed it badly! I also need to thank Uberdave. NAMU-GETREADY, & LO. Not sure if you have other accounts but those are the main ones I remember... Can I have my OSCAR NOW!

Back