Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

So I main Xianghua and I've gotten pretty good but I definitely need some help with timing. Also I would just really like to play some new people who aren't complete dicks. I do play with a mic and I love to talk on it so if this bothers you it might not be a good idea to play me. If not however by all means drop me a message because seriously as much as I LOVE Enkindu this being so close yet so far thing is driving me crazy. (Just kidding Enkindu I luv you!)

I'll play you if you want. However, if you live anywhere near Enkindu chances are we will have a VERY bad connection. I'll be kinda busy as of late, but I'll be sure to go on whenever I can.

I need the Xianghua practice for my Asta, so hopefully our games will be good.

I'll play you if you want. However, if you live anywhere near Enkindu chances are we will have a VERY bad connection. I'll be kinda busy as of late, but I'll be sure to go on whenever I can.

I need the Xianghua practice for my Asta, so hopefully our games will be good.
Awesome. I live about 550 miles north of Enkindu so maybe our connection will be a bit better. :)

Ive finally made it. You scrubs are in deep shit now!! HRD got a mutha fuckin playstation now!! WOOT

GT is HotRodDave619

Hit me up!!

HRD

MIYAMOTOOOO.jpg

LETS GO

Reactions: HRD
Anita...ur pretty little ass is mine!!

Ive been playing PSN for all of about 3 hours now. I was really worried that I wouldnt like using the d-pad (im an xbl analog stick user), and holy shit...when I press 33, I get 33, when I press 2A, I dont get 3A. Gimmie a few weeks to get the feel for this controller down, and then yall are gonna be eating chucks all fuckin day son!!

HRD

I would like to get some real matches with a good maxi somtime. The only decent maxi i play is madmaxi64 or watever u should try him out too. the mashing and obvious maxis are getting old.

I would like to get some real matches with a good maxi somtime. The only decent maxi i play is madmaxi64 or watever u should try him out too. the mashing and obvious maxis are getting old.
The way Madmaxi uses Maxi would be crushed offline. Not saying he's bad, but he just doesn't know any better. There's really no good Maxi's, aside Krayzie. Maybe find UBER.

The way Madmaxi uses Maxi would be crushed offline. Not saying he's bad, but he just doesn't know any better. There's really no good Maxi's, aside Krayzie. Maybe find UBER.

And you won't find me online in SC4 anymore. Offline only like my quote used to say.

Back