Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

huh...maybe i shuda checked this out b4 beating xeph in tht FT10 for top siegfried spot...i wonder if tht still counts now, or if i'll have to do it again...oh well XD guess i'll find out.

Nowadays everyone stop caring bout list and just play too learn new characters and getting better.

But i would say this skills wise the top 5 players online. Not saying they can't be beat heck you might crush them but as far as using characters making them look like your 1st main.

#1 Gakel
#2 Wohaazz
#3 KrayzieCD
#4 Nejiyuga4real
#5 Dracnoir

Just going on skills i think these the best 5 i seen.

Yeah I agree with you there Tef except with Neji I mean he's good but not equally with everyone he uses IMO.

I miss the good ole days when a lot of offline pros played like OOf, Suirad, Ramon, franman, nori, etc....

Shinjo, they still can you know. Either way, I like players who can learn a few chars, but be flashy and show off more than just staple moves w/ EACH of them.
And alot of ppl said Ace liked a lil sugar in his "TEA" :]

Yeah I agree with you there Tef except with Neji I mean he's good but not equally with everyone he uses IMO.

I miss the good ole days when a lot of offline pros played like OOf, Suirad, Ramon, franman, nori, etc....

Yeah the reason neji has gotten so good is because he's an SC addict he can play all day :) I wish i had the time he has too surpass him again but 2 days a week just not enough. He plays 10 hours a day SC4 i'm not surprised he's good.

I've never seen his Amy though have ya'll had a mirror match yet ?

He's beaten all the PSN Ivy's wit Ivy. I fought him in a mirror wit ivy 2 weeks ago pretty intense battles

edit: The 2 FT10's i did against neji i won 2-0. But skills wise he's above me and a lot of others.

But your right if all those players you mentioned was still playing this won't be the case ^_^

Just like to note that I played that Neji guy while I was back home and that he's horrible. Still, online he shines.

Online Player Matches

I'm looking for some players to play. I just started uploading vids on Youtube recently, so if anyone wants to get some games in later, add me. My PSN is IvyC_C, I'll probably be on around 3 - 4 PM EST.

Just like to note that I played that Neji guy while I was back home and that he's horrible. Still, online he shines.

LOL so you actually got to play Neij offline? Well at he actually made the effort to play you offline, unlike some other people that we won't mention......

Oh hey what's up Teflon, ain't seen you around in a while what's good with you buddy??

Online Player Matches

Where in the country do you live? I'm just trying to figure out how much lag there would be in our matches if we played?

Online Player Matches

Shit, count me out. Too far, I hate matches with people from that area. Hit up some east coast players, like bubbles, Gakel86, shinji, enkindu, etc.

Well, Neji's really improved. He still ignores some frames, but I just feel he doesn't know better. He's pretty decent though. Nice guy too.

Anyone want to fight a awesome Yoshimitsu online? Look up Loloroco, he's amazing with Yoshimitsu.

Well, Neji's really improved. He still ignores some frames, but I just feel he doesn't know better. He's pretty decent though. Nice guy too.

Anyone want to fight a awesome Yoshimitsu online? Look up Loloroco, he's amazing with Yoshimitsu.

Nah he's a spammer

Online Player Matches

i'll merge it... also, ivyC_C...i played your friend jago_420 tonight. he recorded a bunch of matches w/ different characters...i think like 7 of them. maybe you can get him to post them.

Online Player Matches

i'll merge it... also, ivyC_C...i played your friend jago_420 tonight. he recorded a bunch of matches w/ different characters...i think like 7 of them. maybe you can get him to post them.

ggs ill see what i can do lol

LOL so you actually got to play Neij offline? Well at he actually made the effort to play you offline, unlike some other people that we won't mention......

Oh hey what's up Teflon, ain't seen you around in a while what's good with you buddy??

Pretty good still training :) etc.

How's Xbox live? i know they have a ton of good players. I'm thinking bout going too Dev since everyone's gonna be there. I need flight information and see who's housing.

Wow i think neji's pretty amazing wit his characters. A lot of the time he will play a character he hasn't even used yet i haven't seen him use his main in awhile. He's pretty good though which character he used ?

I told him to ignore frames since he plays online. Because as we all know it means nothing online after all the crazy stuff we have seen happen online.

Funny that you say that because I couldn't exactly remember our little encounter, but I went back on PSN and checked my messages (rarely delete any) and the first thing he told me after we played (I'm pretty sure I won after he kept spamming some type of online shit) was "Learn yr frames" and then I told him I'd money match him all day at a tournament. Other than that, yeah, he's garbage and I'd be more than willing to meet up offline and prove it.

Back