Best of PSN (PSN matchfinder)

Sword_Lord have you played anyone who mains Voldo? You'd see why people keep bringing him up if you did.

Gatos-Fritos: That first vid with Belial against Kingusha was pro shit! I especially love the combo Asta did at 1:07 where he did 66[K] CH into air grab (W! GONG! LMAO) into 2B+G.

Nori: yeah DK was a Taki player, not an X player. But then again so was I and once they nerfed her and Maxi to the point where a scrub like me can't win with them I've been lost ever since lol.

1:59 PM [lobo] oh my fucking god
2:00 PM [lobo] every time i go back to that thread
2:00 PM [IdleMind] lobo
2:00 PM [IdleMind] its hopelss
2:00 PM [lobo] it is beyond repair
2:00 PM [lobo] i move 3 posts
2:00 PM [IdleMind] lolol
2:00 PM [lobo] i return to find SEVEN FUCKING NEW ONES
2:00 PM [IdleMind] you cant fix cancer
2:00 PM [IdleMind] you have to irradiate it
2:00 PM [Shenrei] i was going to reply in that thread
2:00 PM [lobo] ghostman calling out random people on XBL in the psn thread
2:00 PM [Shenrei] then 10 min passed and there were 20 new posts
2:00 PM [lobo] nori saying that DK is an X player
2:01 PM [Lags] isn't there a maximum post count?
2:01 PM [Partisan] lolol
2:01 PM [lobo] swordlord saying online players are better
2:01 PM [lobo] WHEN WILL IT END
2:01 PM [Lags] surprised that thread hadn't reached it yet
2:01 PM [IdleMind] CANCER
2:01 PM [Lags] for a thread i mean
2:01 PM [IdleMind] YOU CANT FIX IT WITH TYLENOL
2:01 PM [IdleMind] NUKE THAT SHIT
2:01 PM [IdleMind] but then lobo
2:01 PM [IdleMind] you would be an evil nazi
2:01 PM [IdleMind] quashing discussion
2:01 PM [IdleMind] so
2:01 PM [IdleMind] in order to keep with your morals
2:01 PM [IdleMind] i say step awya
2:01 PM [IdleMind] and cry into your pillow
2:03 PM [IdleMind] man i love watching this shit
2:03 PM [IdleMind] its like putting a cigarette out on someones face

this pretty much sums it up.

what

the

fuck.

i hate you all.

1:59 PM [lobo] oh my fucking god
2:00 PM [lobo] every time i go back to that thread
2:00 PM [IdleMind] lobo
2:00 PM [IdleMind] its hopelss
2:00 PM [lobo] it is beyond repair
2:00 PM [lobo] i move 3 posts
2:00 PM [IdleMind] lolol
2:00 PM [lobo] i return to find SEVEN FUCKING NEW ONES
2:00 PM [IdleMind] you cant fix cancer
2:00 PM [IdleMind] you have to irradiate it
2:00 PM [Shenrei] i was going to reply in that thread
2:00 PM [lobo] ghostman calling out random people on XBL in the psn thread
2:00 PM [Shenrei] then 10 min passed and there were 20 new posts
2:00 PM [lobo] nori saying that DK is an X player
2:01 PM [Lags] isn't there a maximum post count?
2:01 PM [Partisan] lolol
2:01 PM [lobo] swordlord saying online players are better
2:01 PM [lobo] WHEN WILL IT END
2:01 PM [Lags] surprised that thread hadn't reached it yet
2:01 PM [IdleMind] CANCER
2:01 PM [Lags] for a thread i mean
2:01 PM [IdleMind] YOU CANT FIX IT WITH TYLENOL
2:01 PM [IdleMind] NUKE THAT SHIT
2:01 PM [IdleMind] but then lobo
2:01 PM [IdleMind] you would be an evil nazi
2:01 PM [IdleMind] quashing discussion
2:01 PM [IdleMind] so
2:01 PM [IdleMind] in order to keep with your morals
2:01 PM [IdleMind] i say step awya
2:01 PM [IdleMind] and cry into your pillow
2:03 PM [IdleMind] man i love watching this shit
2:03 PM [IdleMind] its like putting a cigarette out on someones face

this pretty much sums it up.

what

the

fuck.

i hate you all.

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!! your da man Lobo!

Yup, all that in red. Straight up. Lol.

Lol namu i'm just saying what i think about online player rankings. A year ago i cared about who i was online and actually went around ranked beating people with Apprentice and sending them msgs like:"Congrats i'm the #3 App!" or "#3 App, spread the word." LOL but that was like last june when i had first picked up App. Of course at the time, i only knew Roldu and Sam, and OOFMATIC was like "Tri-Edge" from HACK; he was something ppl only talked about, and only showed up when you least expected it. LOL i even got replies like:"I can tell man, haven't seen a decent apprentice!" and then i would get replies like:"CONGRATS! There aren't many so STFU!" lmao good times and memories man. Ahh but seriously, i've long sinced stopped doing that, though thanks to App, i improved my rank win score. I think in ranked i was 150-20 playing with App, but my other chars were garbage T_T and had already tarnished my record.

Krayzie: I could swear he used X at some point. My mistake:)

Sword Lord: At least I'm not known as the biggest joke in the SC community. Do you have any other bets you want to make and then puss out of? Do you EVER plan to come back to TX or did we traumatize you? LOL Stay in Atl and hide behind RTD scrub.

Oh snap my name got dropped. That's wassup.

Yeah I agree with what dest is saying... Like me and mikosu play offline all the time and he main's Tira the lowest of the low tier and I main Amy who is top tier, all that means is Amy(not me) have the advantage over Tira because Tira has a fuckton of unsafe and punishable moves. Even with this fact I still lose to mikosu's Tira simply because he's better than me in terms of overall skill which is what really counts.

I won't say it just takes skill to win with a low tier character. It takes skill with THAT CHARACTER. Tira is bad. I can say this because I want her to be better in future games. Even as bad as she has it I and at least 2 others make her work.

Yeah if mikosu mained amy and you two had mirror matches you'd get shitted on even worse... no offense...

Lolno. We've done that and my Amy isn't annoying enough because I don't main her. Sure we go back and forth but my abilities with my mains don't necessarily translate.

I'm not trying to hate on anyone, but it's just hard to respect somebody as a player when their whole style revolves around 3-4 spammable moves that don't necessarily take a whole lot of thought. While I agree that "low tier =/= skill," it sure is a lot more entertaining and inspiring to see somebody like Omega or Kura winning with their low tiers.

TDLR: Don't go straight for the most broken character in every game and expect the same level of respect as other people who do just as well as you do with more balanced characters.

But that's how I like to play :/ Seriously. If I can beat you with 3 moves why would I use 7? Why push your brain more than you have to? I've heard that whole low tier inspiration thing a lot. It's so true which I is why I think a truly balanced game wouldn't be as exciting. It'd be "everyone can win so pick ur favorite skin."

Tiers do play a role in winning and losing...that's just mathematically inevitable.
As far as the human component, Tiers decide how much work you have to put in, with either more or less tools in hand.

Pretty much this. Tiers do exist but make nothing set in stone so no need to mention that the players have an effect.

Actually we have mirrors as well and for they most part we go back n forth, can't say who has a better amy but if you asked him he'd probably say mine is better than his. He's really good with just about anyone he use, doesnt have to main them, if you asked me his main would be Mitsurugi and not tira. I love fighting his rugi because it's a beast!

Your Amy is better. Not even a question. My Mitsu sucks son. Thanks for the peen boost but Tira will always be my #1 even as much work as it is. Outside of my mains I just find a few effective moves to spam and base my game around 'em.

Thats a good point because when I played RTD offline he didnt do nearly as good with other characters aside from his main but one thing he said was, "When you're good you can fight with anybody"... He proved that by using characters like Rugi and Raph and won using basic tactics, wasnt fancy at all. But yeah I agree with you sir.

I've started to see the big difference with online and offline. Before online for me was all I had and it was hella fun and still is because I get to play people like loloroco, CD, Gakel, etc that I can't play offline. And im sure im not the only one I'll bet anybody would fight CD on request be it offline or online simply because it's the legendary KrayzieCD and there is only 1 outa 10 chances to play this guy if you're not in the NorCal area.

But yeah after playing offline these past few weeks with miko, sword, ruin, badass and co. it's been hella great without the lag and being able stop/punish shit that wouldn't work online but all that fun gets boring when there aren't many people to play. I like playing a lot of different people because everyone has their own style and playing the same style over and over again gets boring but for what it's worth ive gotten a lot better playing offline and having mikosu as a SCIV teach :)

Lol always glad to help. Like I said it's a shame you've all been having sessions before I came along but no one was teaching you anything. I'll more than happily keep showing you what is unsafe, moves with great frames, strings to duck, and whatever else. I can only play Calibur at the sessions so it's nice to get some practice. Shinji and SupHy are becoming much more solid under my care and it's great to see.

You second kilik is by far the most broken son of a bitch in this game, your opinion is void, also seeing as lag calibur is a different game altogether whats wrong with that?

It doesn't work like that..... people are all like, "if you didn't use raph you would be a lot better." Yeah I used algol for a bit but I finally figured out *I CAN'T PLAY CHARACTERS WHERE I TURN MY BRAIN OFF*. Its just one of those things. When I play a brain dead character, I get bored and my mental alertness goes away, its pretty obvious what happens then. Mikosu feels the same way, and im sure a lot of people do also.

just gonna add my 2 cents... high tiers take just as much skill as low tiers, you still have to have solid basics in this game to be good regardless of character choice... anyone who says otherwise has never played anyone good with a high tier

Still hatin on that Kilik eh? Love it. Yes I do feel that way as you can see earlier in my post. Amy just doesn't work for me even though I can be successful with her. It changes me to an uncomfortable mindset so no thank you.

Skill almost seems unquantifiable at this point so I'll say the closest you can get to doing whatever and winning is with Amy because she's so annoying. Kilik is not a braindead character at all and it makes me laugh when people say he is. WR B spam can only scare for so long.

everyone who isn't krayzie,lobo,noface,karl_37,mikosu is retarded....

this is what happens when I be nice and don't flat out just say it =/

Yo, I'm Khent. This is a picture of a hot girl with huge breasts:

80%20Babe%20Riding%20Shotgun.jpg

This is a picture of a transvestite with huge breasts:

sc4_pub_ss_ivy_080619_005-copy.jpg

This is a picture of me and Mikosu chortling:

DSC00339.jpg

And here is a picture of me exploding this fucking thread!

explosion.jpg

Try and make #7 respectable. Thanks! :sc4min1:

I thought of an idea to make a thread for the purpose of finding matches on PSN, hope this works out. :D

F yo couch ninja, F yo couch!

Taki rocks all your faces. IvyC_C we'll get to play this weekend, I'll be online then.

Back