Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character of choice is Maxi- I'm legit!
Get whooped!
Come check me out on XBL: J0E X B 0 X
Soul Calibur is the only game I play on Xbox and I play several times a week.

So im gonna try this XBL thing again tonight, this time with a ps1 controller, hopefully it works out better. Hit me up for games; NDK916

So im gonna try this XBL thing again tonight, this time with a ps1 controller, hopefully it works out better. Hit me up for games; NDK916

It should be fine, you seemed to do well with the PS1 controller when we were at HRD's place.

Woah I haven't been on 8wayrun in ages. Honored to have been added to the list! Feel free to join up any rooms I'm hosting or msg me for a match :D

Woah I haven't been on 8wayrun in ages. Honored to have been added to the list! Feel free to join up any rooms I'm hosting or msg me for a match :D
that list is well over a year old and hasn't been updated

your raph was pretty beast back in the day tho

You! I beat your Raphael 3-0 with mine AND you used 2A+B with Raphael on me. You don't deserve a spot on that list for using 2A+B

You! I beat your Raphael 3-0 with mine AND you used 2A+B with Raphael on me. You don't deserve a spot on that list for using 2A+B

d0159d0f-ce13-40dc-b695-e369c73d53eb.jpg

Except he was just given props by Signia: a knowledgeable player who has fought solid competition offline, and then bashed by some die hard online player who is known to pick fights with everyone. Guess who people are going to listen to.

Shit...I did promise the wife a night of call of duty/splinter cell. If I send you an invite. You best just accept it there guida!!

no soy el dueno de este burro, estan retardo

HRD
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Omg HRD...you fucken kill me....
Alright, will do! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back