Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am originally from San Diego Ca, but am now in Lancaster Ca, which is just on the outskirts of Los Angeles County. Im preparing to go to the a preliminary tourney to get funding for the entry fees at Devastation. It will be my first tournament and I just really wanna do well. I have been told I should try my hand at tourneys before but I figure its just my friends blowing smoke up my ass to be honest. and I will add that tag now. It seems as though there's a timeless argument going on here. If I may be so bold as to add in. Spamming is lame, this is true. HOWEVER, it is only as effective as you let it be. If you do not have the reflexes, timing or just the common sense to defend against or completely avoid it than the person you should be mad at is urself. Yeh i get pissed all the time when I get spammed (or in tekken 6's case) UBER juggled. But I get mad at me cuz I feel like I suck for not being able to stop it from happening.

Hey so you're going to the Pasadena tourney this coming weekend right? You'll meet a whole bunch of players from online on there and get some real games.

Hey so you're going to the Pasadena tourney this coming weekend right? You'll meet a whole bunch of players from online on there and get some real games.
yeah thats the prelim I was talking about, my girl actually found it for me. I been looking for a small time Fighting tourney just to see if I could actually make the cut for a big tourney and thats what came up.

yeah thats the prelim I was talking about, my girl actually found it for me. I been looking for a small time Fighting tourney just to see if I could actually make the cut for a big tourney and thats what came up.

Excellent buddy, I'll see you down there. Me and NDK are driving down from NorCal.

Excellent buddy, I'll see you down there. Me and NDK are driving down from NorCal.
I'll check with my girl to see if thats it, cuz the one im thinking of the guys says he will pay the winners entry fee and something else for dev. I already booked a room for dev i just gotta remember whats up for the prelim.

well actually let me not say that cuz Im really not sure if that is indeed the one.

I'm pretty sure it is, there isn't many SC4 tourneys these days.

Edit: Yeah, you're talking about Lobo. He agreed to pay the winner's entry fee into Dev. Nofacekiller will most likely win that though, unless you're really good at beating Ivy.

maybe i should pick up a new character...i dont like mine being under the spotlight like this.

remember the good ol days when people only whined about Hilde, Amy, and Voldo? :(

and btw i havent played in a looooong time - and i cant touch any maxi player...online, offline - doesn't matter

maybe i should pick up a new character...i dont like mine being under the spotlight like this.

remember the good ol days when people only whined about Hilde, Amy, and Voldo? :(

and btw i havent played in a looooong time - and i cant touch any maxi player...online, offline - doesn't matter
Then I'm screwed I can only use NMare, Zas, Taki, Kilik, Raph, and amy. Learning Soph and Liz

Enjoy it while you can, I've leveled up since we've last played. I'll knock out CD's maxi for ya :)

LOL. I just played a guy Fam T.. beat him w/ Voldo, booted me, then he told me that Voldo was banned in every tourney in Canada, and he only play's tournament legal characters.

Can we make a worst of XBL thread?

LOL. I just played a guy Fam T.. beat him w/ Voldo, booted me, then he told me that Voldo was banned in every tourney in Canada, and he only play's tournament legal characters.

Can we make a worst of XBL thread?

I think they tried to make something like that and failed... Wasnt allowed or some shit LoL.

The hatemail thread kinda works for that though.

I know, it was intentional sarcasm.. I just wanted Enkindu to see this a troll him. Has anyone made any challenges in this thread lately.. there lot's that should be updated.

I know, it was intentional sarcasm.. I just wanted Enkindu to see this a troll him. Has anyone made any challenges in this thread lately.. there lot's that should be updated.

Yea like someone said earlier... Nobody cares about this thread anymore LoL

If any of you XBL players live near SoCal, there's a tournament coming up. Please tell people about it if you're on XBL. Namely, babalook. He should live pretty close to Pasadena and the kid refused to show to any gatherings, only tournaments. He's really good though, and I'd like him to be there, so please message him, I don't care if he's playing Tekken or some shit.

Reactions: HRD
If any of you XBL players live near SoCal, there's a tournament coming up. Please tell people about it if you're on XBL. Namely, babalook. He should live pretty close to Pasadena and the kid refused to show to any gatherings, only tournaments. He's really good though, and I'd like him to be there, so please message him, I don't care if he's playing Tekken or some shit.

You should tell noface that he got his number I too use to have it til Iost my phone a month ago

You should tell noface that he got his number I too use to have it til Iost my phone a month ago
nah I contacted him using his youtube account, he said his xbox broke and hasn't played in forever and thinks he'd suck now, and that he's not allowed to drive to pasadena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back