Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAKA!!!...there r none better than me the only one was lil weapon aka big weapon but he left sc4 a long time ago n koombala u suck i beat ur astaroth wit my sophitia(4th)... so much for skill

you sir are garbage. You havent proven yourself to ANYBODY here. I dont know why you try. stop posting, your stupidity is hurting my brain

I vote myself as the best Maxi online. Anyone wanna challenge that? Cause Im so bad ass that Ill beat all you bitches!! Im the badest mutha fucka thats been up in your mammas fart box. Bring the chucks and lets do this shit.
HRD
I'll take that challenge if ya want. I'll also take anyone who thinks their online X or Sophie is better than mine. I'll prolly lose the Sophie one cause my style wit her doesn't transition too well to online, but the others...

I'll take that challenge if ya want. I'll also take anyone who thinks their online X or Sophie is better than mine. I'll prolly lose the Sophie one cause my style wit her doesn't transition too well to online, but the others...

Sure...Ill take a piece of that shit. Ima be around this weekend, more likely sunday, hell maybe even tonight. If you see my name pop up than hit me up, we'll do a FT10 or something.

HRD

Sure...Ill take a piece of that shit. Ima be around this weekend, more likely sunday, hell maybe even tonight. If you see my name pop up than hit me up, we'll do a FT10 or something.
HRD

you guys are so funny it makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time;)......ahhhhh..its so cute.
like naruto says your going to have to beat me to become hokage:sc2maxi1:

Hmmmm. You kinda made me chuckle a bit in the hatemail thread. You know the algol incident.
Anyways, I'm more interested in what you got online. So dost thou wish to challenge Pocky Yoshi?

oh n babalook where did u come from dis doesnt concern u... quit tryna fron tlike im not good when u kno how good i am

(babalook - "Ft5 me chronik"). Chroniks response "Im so good!, so good that im fucken good, So good that i dont even need to wear this safety helmet, im soo good that im pro, and im pro be be bebecause im online, an an an and im better than everyone because i can state it 100 times on 8wayrun and i like to read it back to myself and say jee wiz im fucken pro, and lastly im pro ca ca cause i can tell people im better than them when i never even played them and then when i do, i act as if my controler no worKKkk cause im that cool and that fucken pro NOOB"

who r u??... probaly another scrub talkin trash day i wiped da floor wit

I'll assume you're talking to me, buddy. Who am I? I'm Pocky Yoshi. What does he do?
He fights valiantly and silly against the top dogs of online and hopefully one day offline.
His motto: Me so inquisitive! And he never gives up no matter how hard the fight is.
Losing to a skilled opponent is a win for him. Why? He loves getting to know the foe.
So tell me, dost thou wish to challenge Pocky Yoshi? Or art thou scared of losing?

Hey Namu,

I think I played you once online. I was a Voldo named Nwahaha. I'd be down for a match sometime again if you add me. Also more generally, interested in playing anybody. I'll play anybody I have 5 bars with, and I won't quit regardless of the tactics you use (even if you 1A 5 times in a row as Mitsurugi). I'm interested in finding players as I find it tough to find players to play online sometime, sometimes after playing someone they will refuse to play me again and I have no idea why. E.g. I noticed that IFICTION posted on this thread, I played him several times and then he just refused to keep playing. It was a shame as we had a good connection and the matches were fun.

I'd be especially interested to play someone who's also a strong offline player and could kick my ass and offer some tips.

Cool, when will you be online Red? PS I used to main Yoshi and I've read a fair bit of your posts on the Yoshi forum.

Sweet always nice to meet a fellow Yoshi player, I'll be online all weekend, I'm at work right now but I get home around 5pm Central time so just hit me up then ? P.S. where are you from so I know the connection we will be dealing with ? Im in tennessee so hopefully your not west coast lol

I'm in Illinois actually so think there's a good chance we're good to go. I'm usually not on the weekend, but I will definitely be there at 5 central time. See you on!

Aight bro sounds good, I need some voldo practice anyways ;) Illinois should have a good connection... I'm on about everyday of the week now, Just got back into this game and rellized how stupid I was for ever leaving it... but my skills are past where they used to be so I'm good to go... See you tonight Nirf... and Sigel :}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back