Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL alright thanks for the tips I'll take them into consideration ;) and I dont care if I lose a little life on yoshi its about the same as getting hit with that low lol cept I'd be behind you with better frames, if it even works... I just like to throw weird ideas out there to see if they will work like I think, I'll try it if i can see the move and react to it...

But Either way I should just duck right ? cuz after the move hits if you dive you go over me and if you do the low then I block it? lol So see that move duck and guard, got it. and yea Voldo's soul gauge pressure is just beastly, I need to work on GI'ing more but its just so damn hard and sticky for me online
:( iMCF is always hard to punish dont feel bad there, Just always think if i'm within iMCF range I will try it lol even if you have advantage cuz its that damn good ;) haha

Ducking sometimes is a good option because the low is so punishable and the dive will wiff, so you can get 4KB either way, but you can't always duck. There's also a kick move that comes out and is mid, also uninterruptable. It leaves me grounded after though, so there's some risk there. Furthermore the kick is GI-able I believe. In all seriousness, if I can consistently land 2A+B even on block, I'm usually happy with that. It's that good. However it's i24, so the best tactic is to make me afraid to throw it out by being close to Voldo (2A+B has amazing range) and interrupting often; this will force me to throw out faster mids that aren't as good on block like 1[K] and A+B.
I have somewhat of an advantage in the sense that I used to main Yoshi so I know his gimmicks a bit better than you know mine. Haha lately I've been using the stance where Voldo is on the ground flopping like a fish. Some people have no idea how to interrupt it (Voldo is super TC) and I've made a few people refuse to play me again.

LoL I'll just 3B your ass till you get up ;) 3B on a swimming voldo or 9B+K,K always makes them get up ;) You may have an advantage because you know yoshi better than I do voldo but trust me you dont know half my gimmicks till you've played me about 100 times ;) lol I got gimmicks on gimmicks son! and then some ;) I was starting to figure out some things on him when you left, I was getting a little more comfortable fighting that style, but your defintely tricky with him, his combos are solid, soul gauge damage is solid, and hes all around tricky, I like that match up ;) Like I said hopefully we can practice together more

ATTENTION ALL SOUL CALIBUR4 PLAYERS...
there will be an online tournament coming soon to xbox live...
anybody that wants to join will need to contact the gt fresh stewie
there are about 32 people who are fighting in this tournament and the winner recieves 6,000 microsoft points

ATTENTION ALL SOUL CALIBUR4 PLAYERS...
there will be an online tournament coming soon to xbox live...
anybody that wants to join will need to contact the gt fresh stewie
there are about 32 people who are fighting in this tournament and the winner recieves 6,000 microsoft points

Whos supplying the points.... im in maybe.. Force Unleash 2 for the next two weeks..busy..

wait a sec..fresh stewie my ass, he is nooby bad at the game and he is hosting it. i wont get to play

Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen. It is with great pleasure, that I announce the PANDA will be playing on XBL immediately.
All who dare to challenge the PANDA will remember the name when you are laying at my feet in defeat. so COme forth, get pwn'd.

Boys and Girls, Ladies and Gentlemen. It is with great pleasure, that I announce the PANDA will be playing on XBL immediately.
All who dare to challenge the PANDA will remember the name when you are laying at my feet in defeat. so COme forth, get pwn'd.

Welcome.... GamerTag??

Wow well look who it is send me a message on xbl my GT is obvious never changed it the 4 years I had it and always use the same name every where I go I'll have to make space for you.

yesterday i play guy name call schererazade II, he actually the best amy i ever see online and probably offline. athought he use the new girl using amy style

'Best Amy' is like being the 'smartest retard'.

What's the deal with this tournament? I'll play.

Well then you need to get your pretty ass over and throw out some challenges yo. With Black Ops out everyone is playing that instead. I havent played SC4 in over a week. But if you think you can hadle all the chucks flying at your face. Ill take a quick break to kick your ass....LOL, Ima quote put that amy comment in my sig

HRD

Goodbye Xbox Live players. My xbox is on rrod and has been towel-tricked to death. Warranty has expired, so I decided to just pick up a PS3. PSN: Signia949

I will play on XBL. My Xbox actually broke with "3 flashing red lights" so they sent me a refurbished one which makes even louder noise now. Gamertag on XBL: kikoushou. PSN: kikoshoo

You, mister babalook need to update this list. GunzPerfected no longer exists! Only Mind Tricks haha. Besides RTD had a pretty solid Starkiller at NEC XI. If he'd play online he'd definitely be on that list. Not to mention does Red love still play with Vader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back