Best ZWEIs?

I wanna put DTN up there for best ZWEI too. He's played him in French tournaments and he's the best one I've played

How the hell do I always end up playing the same charecters as him? Just a question for the Aethers no need to answer.

Well...Im not even close to the best Zwei But I am often told by players I face that my Zwei is quite good. I dont think I am that good but I would like to see the levels other Zwei players have gotten to after almost a year. I also would like to hit the offline scene but alas no job right now means no money for trips haha.

Im should be hitting the offline scene this year and you guys should be happy to know im gonna rep ZWEI :P
Best of luck! So far, it's been casuals at my offline scene but there's a tourny coming up soon and I'm forever sticking with Zwei. But I'm going to have to face Slayer's Siggy @_@
I've played Hussler's awesome Hilde as well but I think I've only won because he doesn't know the match-up lol. It was alot of gimmicks that I used (>*_*)

Best of luck! So far, it's been casuals at my offline scene but there's a tourny coming up soon and I'm forever sticking with Zwei. But I'm going to have to face Slayer's Siggy @_@
I've played Hussler's awesome Hilde as well but I think I've only won because he doesn't know the match-up lol. It was alot of gimmicks that I used (>*_*)
Good luck at your tourney!

Im not as good as Egg or Bearadox, but I am a pretty strong player and a really good zwei. I placed first in one of my ranbat using zwei (against the best player in tx) but that was back when no one knew zwei had any potential. I took a hiatus from SC for awhile but im back (playing locals again) and down for some zwei mirrors, though I am still slightly rusty.
XBL TAG -- Pfii Dude

Im not as good as Egg
lol...
and a really good zwei
So far EVERYONE who has said that has proven to show nothing but the constant use of Ein "gimmicks" and no skills or strategies as an overall player. Of course I wouldn't know about how good you are, I haven't seen you play. But just a heads up, don't advertise yourself as "good" or whatever because people will challenge you and expect you to back it up, and if you don't... you'll be labeled as a scrub.

Take it from the guy who has been through this before. We all know Zwei is beast... but none of us has successfully proven that... except for a girl... a German girl for that matter.

Im should be hitting the offline scene this year and you guys should be happy to know im gonna rep ZWEI :P
Hell yeah more representation! Make sure you both make it down to the big tournaments. And oh, don't tell anybody but word on the street is FSAK 2 is on the making (ask Bib) but shhh! that gives us time to get ready.

Well, 'Zane',
I'm. Good.
<insert trash talk here>
Im just looking for mirrors, are you an xbl player? cause after tht coment, I wana show you what I got....

Well, 'Zane',
I'm. Good.
<insert trash talk here>
Im just looking for mirrors, are you an xbl player? cause after tht coment, I wana show you what I got....
Wanna play my zwei? I have xbl. Gamertag is JustinAkatsuki. Tell me if my zwei is ok I think mine is decent

Well, 'Zane',
I'm. Good.
<insert trash talk here>
Get on PSN and you'll play my Elysium.
Wanna play my zwei? I have xbl. Gamertag is JustinAkatsuki. Tell me if my zwei is ok I think mine is decent
I'm going to let Justin do the work for me, since I trust his judgement (for the most part) and he is knowledgeable of the character.

Oh and by the way, playing Zwei mirrors is useless. All you can prove with that is that you can step, duck, or aGI Ein better... THAT'S IT. The real results come from facing characters such as Pyrrha, Cervantes, aPat, and Natsu and do well against them in high level play.

GGs piffdude its been awhile since someone put me on edge lol yeah mirror matches in general are useless. Next time we'll play I'll be using my secondaries.

Get on PSN and you'll play my Elysium.
Oh and by the way, playing Zwei mirrors is useless. All you can prove with that is that you can step, duck, or aGI Ein better... THAT'S IT.

true... of course, I dont have any other zweis to fight, so mirrors are great practice for me. Just cause I know something on paper doesnt mean I have the muscle memory down to do it. us EIN lovers are few and far between and Im used to being on the other side of the wolf. beating bad/semi-decent zweis i run into is cake, I want practice against the good ones..... that why im posting here xD

Back