BlazBlue - GuiltyGear's next gen cousin

Lobbies yes! Why the fuck didnt street fighter 4 have lobbies? Dual language is meh, unless they set their standard for voice acting higher than most anime I'm not going to be impressed by that (most eng dubs suck IMO).

Not gonna lie, I've gotten more hype about this recently.

Can't wait to play Taokaka.

I had you pegged as a Tager or Ragna player lol. Or BANG. I think now that Arakune turned out to be a total douchebag character, I'll probably play Bang. Because his name is BANG, and he fights with a giant fucking nail.

But you, playing as the catgirl? I'm surprised.

Lobbies yes! Why the fuck didnt street fighter 4 have lobbies? Dual language is meh, unless they set their standard for voice acting higher than most anime I'm not going to be impressed by that (most eng dubs suck IMO).

I always thought it was because of the graphics. Same reason it couldn't have better netcode.

but BlazBlue and KoF shouldn't be as graphically demanding so I'd imagine they're netcode should be pretty good.

It'll be interesting to see how a "combo fighter" actually handles online though

Well I assumed since the arcade release was international, the console release would be as well.

but who knows. With the 30 hour storyline needing to be translated and redubbed for the US release, it may take longer.

Basically there just isn't enough information to say either or at the moment.

and at the end of the day if you really want the game, PS3 bluray is region free and the online is international. So if you don't care about the story mode importing is always an option.

I'm about 90% sure that it'll get an international release though

This game is still going to kick ass... but those screens are disappointing.

I wonder is that maybe an early version of the ps3 game, and the final build will be closer to the arcade? I hope so.

But if those are how the game will look in the end I wonder will the 360 version look even worse?

A lot of people are saying they want to play as V-13 and Hakumen, are they boss characters? if they are are they balanced?

Back