BlazBlue - GuiltyGear's next gen cousin

That only happened with SC3 people liked 4 cause it was good but yeah i guess that is the arguement that will be made with every new game

That only happened with SC3 people liked 4 cause it was good but yeah i guess that is the arguement that will be made with every new game

Nope. Still people bitched. Too slow. Step sucks. (even though it's just different.) Changed movesets. What else am I forgetting? Whatever.

To be honest I have no problem with people disliking the game if it just isn't fun for them anymore. People have different tastes. I just don't like it when people spread misinformation and talk about shit things they know nothing about.

Anyway, this is a BB thread. Lol.

Noel 5A is broken. Discuss.

DL is just butthurt that GG didn't get new iteration, pretty easy to see.

Anyway... How about that BlazBlue eh? Fun little game, I watched two combo video's and I fixed my busted ass Ragna. Bloodkain pain.

Alas, too bad Noel has issues with that stinkin' sword tossing robotic...thing. Good portion of my state mains her. Or Arakune. Or Rachel. Time to break out Jin 'Don't call me Ky," Kisaragi.

Noel VS Nu?

Patience is the game. Wait and bait Nu to do the wrong sword and RTSD when her sword whiffs. Once you get in, make that Nu work to get out (5A spam that bitch). Preferably a burst, that way, when you get in again, she'll more or less be dead. >:]

Nu vs Noel is actually not as bad as you probably think. But you need to be very patient and not make mistakes. Lol.

lol, I'm most likely very impatient (Rush down at all times!) and I also really haven't gotten to play many in BB offline, so yea.

EDIT: So when is SBO? I hear there could be possible talk of balancing the game (Pure speculation) after SBO.

So I have trouble against Arakune matches as Litchi. Here's a video of me trying to get a feel on how to fight the booger:

(Very bad showing since I missed most of my chances to inflict heavy damage and corner carry. :/)

I followed the advice on DL, throwing the stick out whenever he summons the cloud and that really helps but whenever I get cursed, I just get locked down. If any of you players could pick apart how I played, that would be most appreciated. :)

Hooray, they finally noticed the absurd amount of BB vs GG threads and are putting a stop to it. Took them long enough.

Arakune vs anyone goes that way "well I can do fine until I get cursed" lol. As Litchi you have a badass DP at least, try winning that shit with Bang, your only chance is getting perfect timing on a guard point AND perfect spacing to be able to teleport and hit him after, or hope he randomly eats D nails. In the Bang matchup thread for Ara, they tell you to save your meter for Counter Assaults if you get cursed, THAT'S how few tools he has to work his way out of curse lol.

Patch in August? I sure hope so.

The biggest thing that frustrates me about Litchi is such a scrub thing to get mad about, I don't like being stuck in long combos lol. Coming from a game like Soul Calibur, I'm acutely aware that less experienced players LOVE combos that aren't guaranteed, we see entire combo videos and threads based around "expert" combos that in reality are a bunch of bullshit. We try to explain to them why this doesn't work, and we typically get a bunch of STFU I PLAY HOW I WANNA U IZ A HATER responses.

So when I see Litchi doing her thing, I always feel like there's some spot I can tech out that I'm not aware of yet, and there's some ape on the other end pumpin his fist like he invented this elite new Litchi strat. Should this even annoy me? Of course not, but I'm pretty much a massive douchebag so it does annoy me, lol.

I'm not sure what I can even do about this, other than learning Litchi's full combos. Which knowing how little I practice ANY game anymore, may never happen lol. Oh and her priority in the air is difficult for Bang, but fuck who doesn't do that to him?

The biggest thing that frustrates me about Litchi is such a scrub thing to get mad about, I don't like being stuck in long combos lol. Coming from a game like Soul Calibur, I'm acutely aware that less experienced players LOVE combos that aren't guaranteed, we see entire combo videos and threads based around "expert" combos that in reality are a bunch of bullshit. We try to explain to them why this doesn't work, and we typically get a bunch of STFU I PLAY HOW I WANNA U IZ A HATER responses.

So when I see Litchi doing her thing, I always feel like there's some spot I can tech out that I'm not aware of yet, and there's some ape on the other end pumpin his fist like he invented this elite new Litchi strat. Should this even annoy me? Of course not, but I'm pretty much a massive douchebag so it does annoy me, lol.

I'm not sure what I can even do about this, other than learning Litchi's full combos.

That's pretty much my exact feeling on it. I hate getting carried across the stage off whatever random hit, then you guess wrong in the corner and eat Litchi corner mix-up for days. Which is pretty much BB in a nutshell, I guess, but for some reason I feel a lot worse about Litchi doing it.

On the other hand, those staff re-launch combos are sexy as fuck, so I'm kind of at an impasse.

I love the Astral Finishes. i never thought they would become handy in Blazblue, as the requirements for doing it is so ridiculous, but i was actually able to pull it off alot of times in ranked matches, and it stopped me from getting my butt handed to me by Super Bang. BLACK ONSLAUGHT!

anyway, just have to say, loving this game.

Back