BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

Unrelated but related post.

tumblr_ntlws9AoZE1uqzou4o1_1280.jpg

Sheesh.. and i thought Poison was too much for SF.
I see a lot of Cassandra in her, but with more annoyance.

Welp, gotta see some more gameplay to fully judge.

Awesome

Boobs, salt and more chances for The Gief to be in, even if as later DLC

Now give back her nipplehearts as color #10 and THIS as alt

tiffany-hr.jpg

BTW next reveal is set 11 september at Dubai, said by Ono

It looks like she has a multitude of command throws. Her normals have good range, too.

Consider that 3 of these seem to be forward normal throw, back normal and kick V-reversal (in very last build all have 2 V-reversal, one punch and one kick)

Maybe she have "neutral direction" normal throw too, wich will make 4 not special ones

But yes, still seem to have a lot of these... but tbh aside the ass attack she seem to don't have not-throw specials

1zVq7HE.jpg

Current situation is this +
-Claw in green(SF classic) between Chun and Bison
-Necalli on one of the purple (new) ones
-R.Mika on the blue (Alpha?) area, in one of the ones between Nash and Birdie

Assuming the Rachid-Laura-Zen rumor is correct, they will take the 3 purple left
Rachid will probably be the Dubai event reveal
Laura the brazilian one
Then we have TGS, Paris Game Week and Playstation Experience events

Wich left 1 blue and 2 green
There was the Siliconera rumor of Alex-Urien-Karin-R.Mika
With Mika in Alex-Urien can take the green 2 spots (maybe SF3 count as "classic"), and Karin fit perfectly the blue section

Plus i suspect one Boss (hopefully a new one), and one hidden(usual boring Akuma) initially unplayable that must be unlocked

As future DLC imho safe bets are

Juri
- coolest/most popular SF4 representative, hit the Korean market, hot psychoslut, only TKD char. Also Juri basically replaced Sagat for the #2 spot in the shadaloo four kings, and SFV is likely focused on what happened to Shadaloo before SF3

Guile
- for story reasons he will likely get involved, plus Charlie aside throwing booms is now is a totally different char

Sakura
- because i'm not so optimist to believe SF can finally forget that shitty character, also uber popular in japan and wierdos fanbase

Evil Ryu
- super popular in boring peoples and kids fanbase, cheap quick work to do compared to total new char. Plus Necalli inclusion is supposed to be there to explore the Satsui no Hado part of the story. I think E.Ryu, Akuma and Necally will get theyr story arc.
An alternative is that maybe they will just give it to normal Ryu as second selectable V-Trigger, he basically turn into E.Ryu exactly like Necally does

Zangief
- Maybe i'm being optimistic there because is the last i miss for my trio (Ryu-Bison-Gief), but is not that absurd: a classic very famous char, Russia only representative (no decapre, no), huge powerful slow wrestler type (even if Alex in he don't cover that type).
Plus R.Mika being in can help a lot, and for a uglygorillawrestler-type he was surprising high in character polls

SF3 Characters- the lack of them in start cast is clear a move to keep them for later seasons

This is just my speculation as more likely scenario in my opinion

What i personally hope to see at some point is

Zangief- read above reasons

Sagat/Adon/New- do want Muay Thai representative, i will be happy with less-shoto version of Sagat or Adon, but a good new Thai guy can be welcome if is cool (a Tony Jaa tribute can fit SF tradition!)

Dudley/Balrog/New
- do want Boxing representative, hopefully Dudley, awesome chara design and style. Both him and Balrog have decent chances... Dudley being awesome and from SF3, Balrog due story connection with Bison/shadowloo and his SF4 ending wich suggest he may have a role

Juri- do want a korean TKD representative and she will likely be in

More returning/new Europeans- possibly NOT blonde :D Seriously, i will like see 3 or 4 characters from countries like Italy (no Rose please), France, Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, Norway/Sweden/Iceland, Romania or other east nations
Imho these places offer a great variety of possible chara designs and stages, plus i think America and Asia are and will be well covered once the cast is complete, and will likely get more with DLCs.
Plus kinda OT one char from Africa, if Elena never end up in

Zen (new rumored char from India)- to be the stretchy arms successor if Dalshim is'nt in, i like to see one in SF, give variety

But tbfh, just give me Gief, Dudley, Juri, MuayThai char and i'm giving a chuck norris style thumb up.
Just please keep more the SF2 world tour/martial arts theme more then the SF3 wierdos festival :D

Last edited:
Really hoping for a new character next reveal.
A Middle Eastern character would be sick! Since it's in Dubai. :P
Something similar to Shaheen in T7, but better! You can do it Ono!

EDIT: Also, Twitch (http://www.twitch.tv/twitch)
SFV starts 50 mins from now.
Prolly getting more R.Mika action.

CNg0F0CUwAAX9Ni.jpg:large

As i supposed she have a neutral third throw, i wish they kept Ryu's third one instead erase it... it was cool to see and left in an interessing closer position
vqd7xS.gif

BTW Mika card make me fear we may actually get Sakura on that blue spot after all... will this mean that Karin if in will get in later as DLC?

29_mikacard01.jpg

Last edited:
1zVq7HE.jpg

Current situation is this +
-Claw in green(SF classic) between Chun and Bison
-Necalli on one of the purple (new) ones
-R.Mika on the blue (Alpha?) area, in one of the ones between Nash and Birdie

Assuming the Rachid-Laura-Zen rumor is correct, they will take the 3 purple left
Rachid will probably be the Dubai event reveal
Laura the brazilian one
Then we have TGS, Paris Game Week and Playstation Experience events

Wich left 1 blue and 2 green
There was the Siliconera rumor of Alex-Urien-Karin-R.Mika
With Mika in Alex-Urien can take the green 2 spots (maybe SF3 count as "classic"), and Karin fit perfectly the blue section

Plus i suspect one Boss (hopefully a new one), and one hidden(usual boring Akuma) initially unplayable that must be unlocked

As future DLC imho safe bets are

Juri
- coolest/most popular SF4 representative, hit the Korean market, hot psychoslut, only TKD char. Also Juri basically replaced Sagat for the #2 spot in the shadaloo four kings, and SFV is likely focused on what happened to Shadaloo before SF3

Guile
- for story reasons he will likely get involved, plus Charlie aside throwing booms is now is a totally different char

Sakura
- because i'm not so optimist to believe SF can finally forget that shitty character, also uber popular in japan and wierdos fanbase

Evil Ryu
- super popular in boring peoples and kids fanbase, cheap quick work to do compared to total new char. Plus Necalli inclusion is supposed to be there to explore the Satsui no Hado part of the story. I think E.Ryu, Akuma and Necally will get theyr story arc.
An alternative is that maybe they will just give it to normal Ryu as second selectable V-Trigger, he basically turn into E.Ryu exactly like Necally does

Zangief
- Maybe i'm being optimistic there because is the last i miss for my trio (Ryu-Bison-Gief), but is not that absurd: a classic very famous char, Russia only representative (no decapre, no), huge powerful slow wrestler type (even if Alex in he don't cover that type).
Plus R.Mika being in can help a lot, and for a uglygorillawrestler-type he was surprising high in character polls

SF3 Characters- the lack of them in start cast is clear a move to keep them for later seasons

This is just my speculation as more likely scenario in my opinion

What i personally hope to see at some point is

Zangief- read above reasons

Sagat/Adon/New- do want Muay Thai representative, i will be happy with less-shoto version of Sagat or Adon, but a good new Thai guy can be welcome if is cool (a Tony Jaa tribute can fit SF tradition!)

Dudley/Balrog/New
- do want Boxing representative, hopefully Dudley, awesome chara design and style. Both him and Balrog have decent chances... Dudley being awesome and from SF3, Balrog due story connection with Bison/shadowloo and his SF4 ending wich suggest he may have a role

Juri- do want a korean TKD representative and she will likely be in

More returning/new Europeans- possibly NOT blonde :D Seriously, i will like see 3 or 4 characters from countries like Italy (no Rose please), France, Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, Norway/Sweden/Iceland, Romania or other east nations
Imho these places offer a great variety of possible chara designs and stages, plus i think America and Asia are and will be well covered once the cast is complete, and will likely get more with DLCs.
Plus kinda OT one char from Africa, if Elena never end up in

Zen (new rumored char from India)- to be the stretchy arms successor if Dalshim is'nt in, i like to see one in SF, give variety

But tbfh, just give me Gief, Dudley, Juri, MuayThai char and i'm giving a chuck norris style thumb up.
Just please keep more the SF2 world tour/martial arts theme more then the SF3 wierdos festival :D
i think evil ryu is cool

SFV Pre-order Costumes and Collectorâ??s Edition for North America (http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2015/08/31/sfv-pre-order-costumes-and-collectors-edition-for-north-america)

bc809d75800668f4484296d310b7779e.jpg
a329806e89d902be371dc55da23849e3.jpg

76a274045fd6e9b9a0c54c52bcf5c36f.jpg
30117f9aa9fc32fa6dc3b22bbd9ac05f.jpg

94a0ffc6d4ea9c6b2c1903986a4c7a44.jpg
360570415371932dfee1300934724de8.jpg

5a1a86da2cc461b8f5e4116ed998e996.jpg
3968b00738c5affbf28f619c63d3a826.jpg

They are nice, i don't give fucks about retailers exclusivity, at some point they will sell them and i will buy all :D

Glad Cammy face finally got fixed

See fuckton of peoples say that that must have been Ryu standard main, is another proof peoples don't understand shit about chara design, specially jap one (still like bearded Ryu as alt btw)

Damn, these look neat!!
Especially Ryu.

But god dammit Ono..
Ffs, reduce Chun-Li's ridiculous thigh muscles!
It's not sexy nor muscular, its disgusting.

Luv the hairstyle tho.

EDIT:

6459443006a3d498c7df2d9a33991d2d.jpg

I'll most likely get the collector's edition, but i really hope we have more figure choices than just Ryu.
I'd love a Chun Li figure.

Last edited:
Sheesh.. and i thought Poison was too much for SF.
I see a lot of Cassandra in her, but with more annoyance.

Welp, gotta see some more gameplay to fully judge.
Funny, because Rainbow Mika made her first playable appearance in Street Fighter Alpha 3 in 1998, whereas Cassandra made her first playable appearance in Soul Calibur II in 2002.

Back