BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

Not sure what Gatsu is referring to, but i can't imagine a SF game without Dhalsim. Blanka too.

I'm so much hyped now! I knew that Zangief would joined the SFV roster! Let's hope that the next classic character that will revealed it is Blanka or Dhalsim... :) :) :)

-R. Mika
-Zangief
-Sim <-
-Juri <-
-Karin
-Ken
-Urien <-
-Alex <-
-Laura <-
-Rashid
-Zen <-
-New Boss ( Necalli )

damn no guile and blanka in SFV

How is Dhalsim half-confirmed?

The rumor of Gief-Sim being the last 2 green slot was around from a while

They also are SF archetypes that SFV still need, the tank huge wrestler (Gief) and the stretchy limbs zoner (Sim)

Also a dude that had the chance to speaking with some insider asking for Sim got that "he will not be deluded" as reply... wich pretty much hint as Sim being in, or maybe Zen being a "new Sim"

Also SFV need elephants indian stage

SF with elephants indian stage = SF2, SFA, SF4

SF without elephants indian stage = SF1, SF3

Successful SFs have elephants indian stage :D

Also Ono hinted at Urien mexican stage, and this weekend he is at mexican event

Maybe we are close to another reveal

Oh okay, so Zangief and Dhalsim were together in a leak. Got it.

While not denying or trying to debunk the theory, Zangief has been in more SF games than Dhalsim.

I hope she is a lot counter-based, it fit BJJ philosophy

Also i believe the yellow gadoken is'nt a classic fireball, i suspect it's an "agrressive counter" that stay there close in front of her... like if you punch/kick it you get subbed

01_laura03.jpg

Basically a way to extend the counter range (specially visually), wich will make sense since all the counters attempts in SF4 sucked: Gouken, Fei/Cammy U2

If they want base her specials all about defensive counter grappling it make sense change the rules of it

Also give me this as alt color, please
2a760zl.jpg

I hope she isn't an annoying brat. We already have Karin. Id pick her up if she has Rose-level class & attitude.

Also, my guess is that that fireball/hadouken/projectile is similar to Kairi's from the ex games:
KzZwPb.gif

I hope she isn't an annoying brat. We already have Karin. Id pick her up if she has Rose-level class & attitude.

Bwhahahhahaahhhahahaha

You must have missed teh pics

She's youtube slut diva selfie stripper #boobs

She's likely a 2015 non-it's-a-trap Poison, mixed with brazilian rythm

And i like that :D

Also newcomers seem on line with Tekken7 ones... the ME dude with goat beard, the south american hot bitch... just resurrect V.Rosso (seriously,please do it, buy teh fucking rights) and counter Claudio :D

Italy remember V.Rosso :D

I'd kill to have Arika characters back. Especially Skullomania, Hokuto, and Pullum.
latest

We got the next teaser from lord ono-sama!
kQI48

Blanka will go to Brazil in next week for @BrasilGameShow and preparation signing session at @PlayStation_BR See you

Who can that be?!

/sarcasm.

I can see what Trollno wanted to do. Troll the fuck outta Blanka fans w/that teaser :>

Wait.. what if he intends to fire back by revealing Blanka instead of Laura! :o

Last edited:
Back