BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

The charge times in 3s were minimal though. Charge petitioning made it even quicker.
Well, also in SF4 with Dictator you can bring a good offensive pressure... and we are talking about a char that got only one legit special for that, the Scissor Kick

For Nec i will have liked him being a full charge one, with little charge time (and even less in V-trigger form), and way better normals to keep the opponent busy during the pressure

As now imho look like an awesome chara design visually, but kinda weak gameplay archetype is like if they don't know what they want from him... he don't even look to have a distinctive flow

Is like if he got some moves from different characters, but i fail at understand the plan behind it... the ones i really like and imho stay well together are the frontal assault, the stomp and the quakes
The dive kick was unnecessary imho (just give him a very good jump in nomal) and the srk imho is there just a la "let's give him a srk everyone like it"... but i admit, i like his srk :D

If was for me i will probably made him like that:

-more dynamic normals that bring him forward (in paticular a normal/commandnormal slide)
-a roll
-wall jump
-mostly a charge char
-maybe remove the armor from the frontal assault, i mean work the same but lose hp
-some offensive air special/command normal but not a dive kick... maybe something like T.Hawk's nosedive
-Vtrigger pass to very minimal charge time or all specials straight turn into qcf, srk and qcb
-Vtrigger being kinda broken/very overpowered, but once you trigger in that state you start lose hp until you die. You can break Vtrigger, but it cost you 100hp (+the ones lost while transformed) and need some frames, wich make it risky

Now that i think about it i will probably just liked him to be a faster brawler SF4 Vega/Claw, with shorter range but waaay better dmg and pressure tools and 10times more aggressive.
Basically a char that have the tools to close distance and brawl

Do we know if any other characters are going through some/similar changes like Necalli? Outside the usual fine-tuning of moves, specials and all that.

As motions nobody i know

slighty OT but 10 minutes fix on Vega, post here for srk
2d1wbpc.jpg

I can see why is easier give him the blond, specially with the white vest.
But i also ever liked slighty more SF2/4 version over Alpha one... so maybe i have slighty preference for reddish brown (but i don't like the brown used for SFV 2p, too strong, dark and red)

But in particular it was an easy choice for SFV...

-You can give him an unique tone of light brown/reddish brown that nobody in SFV have and that is coherent with his last incarnation (SF4)
or
-You make him a yellowhead like Ken, Charlie, Cammy, Birdie(lol), Karin, Mika (with Guile, Alex, Urien very likely in future), in a game where there is already the Blond Fighter V joke

They chose

classic-derp-300x228.jpg

That looks much better. Always preferred him brunette.

I think his P2 has brunette hair, right?

yeah, a lil too charged maybe...

but still at least unique, i wish it was the canon for artworks

When classic SF2/4 DLC is released hopefully they stick too SF4 reddish brown
01_blognotes02.jpg

Seen some videos, Nec confirmed fucking boring wasted chance

Chara design aside Claw look hype like never before

So with Nec you can do

jHP > HP > Stomp(L?) > crMP > Disc Guidance/EX Disc Guidance

?

Also you can land MK after crMP?
Or MK after anything is'nt jHP/jHK/chHK ?

To understand if is possible combo into his target MK>HK>Quake

Last edited:

thanks mate.
lol haterz gonna hate though,
it's my day one ken gameplay and so many ppl on there claim that Ken needs to be played perfect by me on a new game with only 1 day time for training a completely new character. ye I bet those ppl can play a character rly strong after 1 day training
I guess those ppl could do much better in sfv beta phase 2 than me ...
even comparing my ken gameplay to ken sfv combo vids
ye doing a combo on a dummy compared to doing combos by setting them up in real matches is a whole different story

anyway I ve been playing rashid since capcom has added him

thanks mate.
lol haterz gonna hate though,
it's my day one ken gameplay and so many ppl on there claim that Ken needs to be played perfect by me on a new game with only 1 day time for training a completely new character. ye I bet those ppl can play a character rly strong after 1 day training
I guess those ppl could do much better in sfv beta phase 2 than me ...
even comparing my ken gameplay to ken sfv combo vids
ye doing a combo on a dummy compared to doing combos by setting them up in real matches is a whole different story

anyway I ve been playing rashid since capcom has added him

Very last one, it's AWESOME how they chosen that the tornado can work also as speed booster, very smart/cool idea from Cap

Rashid & Vega are hella fun to use.

I was a little worried about the drastic changes to Vega before trying him out, but he's really enjoyable.
So much this, i wish i can say the same for Necalli

Fun thing as stupid it sound i honestly believe that most of his problems (not only looking weak ingame visually) will be fixed if they increase his 3D model size like +20/30% (of course hitbox/hurtbox too)

Not only he will look better but his normal will gain range, wich is something ridicolous as now

Dude's normals feel like Hakan's, except Hakan's was supposed to be a very short, super stocky heavy wrestler... who actually gain range as soon he oil up.
Nec's ones just feel ridicolous imho

Back