BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

Yeah it sucks that's it's exclusive, but I'm just glad it's releasing on PC. Hopefully we can finally get parallel releases for PC instead of getting everything a year late.

Yeah it sucks that's it's exclusive, but I'm just glad it's releasing on PC. Hopefully we can finally get parallel releases for PC instead of getting everything a year late.
This will likely be the case considering that cross platform play is one of the selling points.

To anyone defending this:

I own both consoles by the way, but I would have preferred to have this on my preferred controller with achievements.

what's scary to me is that I see this dude... and yo... this man kinda looks like me.

basically
2479220-1578648373-gw-cl.gif

Good, theyr cry is fun now but it will get annoying in the long run

And the hype train untill spring/summer 2016 is going to be a long thing

Given how many times he dies in the Alpha endings, I'm surprised he's coming back.

B4yPr3LCcAApZTC.png:large

Charlie, I wonder how top tier you'll be. Will you wear those glasses while fighting this time?

that match tho!!!!

super excited to see this game come out. chun li going to fight with a bowl of ramen on her head. YES!

Looking fucking nice. Charlie is cool and all but I would have shit myself if Rainbow Mika was in. Probably would have because I think I have a bug at the moment.

What is that thing on his forehead?

Looks like the Illuminati gem that Urien and Gill have on their foreheads.

Or if you've ever watched Street Fighter 2 V, the Cyberchip used by Bison to brainwash Ryu into becoming Evil Ryu.

I always thought Abel's story in vanilla SFIV implied he was Charlie after biological experiments gone wrong...

Well I'm just happy to see my main has finally returned!

Nah, but it seems like Abel knew or met Charlie during his capture.

Well it's interesting to see how the SF power tier canon is going to go with Charlie coming back. Only way Charlie ever lost a fight was due to dirty tactics by Bison et al. Fact that he lives now after everything else kinda shows just how strong he is.

Best things of Charlie in

-Charlie in
-legit replacement for Guile
-fuck you Remy
-better chances Dictator will be in SFV
-seriously, fuck you remy
-chance of Illuminati VS Shadowloo war

Anyway the dude of the 16 char rumor said
4 new characters in, he know only 3

Rachid- North Africa
Laura- Brazil
Zen- India

New mechanic is called V-Trigger

Ken Bogard french FGC figure (iirc)

The 16 number was his first rumor, and that the new characters are from North Africa, South America(in the second he say Brazil), and South-East Asia (now seem to be India)

Happened on Neogaf, where rumors have to pass through hard rules, if you can't give pm proof of your credential/insider knowledge the user get banned and the rumor shut down/confirmed as false

Ever on Neogaf lol at Verendus making a kill
He did Knack avatar bet about the next big announcement saying that one option was correct and one of these was exclusive SFV that almost nobody picked because no way that can happen :D

V-trigger should be the EX stances.

Imho it will be about chose at begin (like we do with ultras) wich kind of power-up you want

Btw i don't know if V-trigger related or not(no visible "special effect" on him), but i'm really curious to see Ryu in action using that karate Makoto-like stance we seen in the first trailer

Back