BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

You say Mika reminds you of Cassie, even though Mika appeared in the ring first.
Again, what does that have to do with anything?
Just because their personalities are somewhat alike, doesn't necessarily mean that either was a rip-off of the other. There are a lot of character similarities in different FG franchises.

Do the butt bashes remind you of Cassandra?
Well, she does have a move that's almost identical to Cassandra's 44B+K.
But other than that, her silly personality reminds me of Cassandra too.

SFV Pre-order Costumes and Collectorâ??s Edition for North America (http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2015/08/31/sfv-pre-order-costumes-and-collectors-edition-for-north-america)

bc809d75800668f4484296d310b7779e.jpg
a329806e89d902be371dc55da23849e3.jpg

76a274045fd6e9b9a0c54c52bcf5c36f.jpg
30117f9aa9fc32fa6dc3b22bbd9ac05f.jpg

94a0ffc6d4ea9c6b2c1903986a4c7a44.jpg
360570415371932dfee1300934724de8.jpg

5a1a86da2cc461b8f5e4116ed998e996.jpg
3968b00738c5affbf28f619c63d3a826.jpg

They are nice, i don't give fucks about retailers exclusivity, at some point they will sell them and i will buy all :D

Glad Cammy face finally got fixed

See fuckton of peoples say that that must have been Ryu standard main, is another proof peoples don't understand shit about chara design, specially jap one (still like bearded Ryu as alt btw)

LOL, I'm up to any fanservice but that Chun-Li costume is ridiculous, is like a swimsuit versión of the SFIV dress, and I really liked the SFIV because it was sexy but at the same time it was elegant, this is somway between gross and hilarious.

Ryu looks badass.

Cammy looks really nice, pretty and I'm amazed it actually covers more skin than her usual costume.

Vison...I don't dislike it or Like it, it looks a gayer versión of his usual uniform, I don't think is ugly but I don't find it cool at all.

That being said I really don't like the pre-order in certain store exclusive stuff.

Some of the strongest players I have played so far in the beta
uploaded by YF24

Just got MGS5 a few mins ago, but probably won't be playing it for the next 2 days as long as the beta is still going.
I will upload some Ryu & Nash glitch resets & some advanced tech later of this week

Btw new little touches to Cammy model (basic costume), really paid

Face look finally more Cammysh, costume is less retard fluo green, scar slighty more visible

Only shitty part are plastic fake boobs, give me her old SF4 little lemons

249e0db311c1196aaad71c77b91fefd5-noscale.jpg

More functional to her concept/chara design... and after all she's an ass/legs design anyway :D

And i say it as proud supporter of R.Mika uberboobagment and Chun being now a milk factory :D

My hopes to see russian skies finally protected are just rise up!

Street Fighter 5's launch roster will comprise of eight classic fighters, four brand new, and four we haven't seen in a while (http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/sep/03/street-fighter-5s-launch-roster-will-comprise-eight-classic-fighters-four-brand-new-and-four-we-havent-seen-while/)

If as many suspect "classic" mean SF2 the Gief imho can have sense... we still don't have the huge slow powerful pure grappler (Birdie don't cover that), he was the highest big guy in the polls and he is the only with an actual -very strong- link with R.Mika
He even have a little rivalry with Birdie

Other can be
Balrog (still no boxer type,shadaloo story)
Guile(story heavy linked to Charlie, who play now very different)
Dhalshim (still no streetchy arms char)
Sagat(ex shadaloo, very iconic/popular),

Dhalsim may be the one that risk the most, since one of the new 4 (Zen) i the Ken Bogard rumor is supposed to be from India... maybe a successor? I'm ok with that, as long they keep stretchy arms style and indian stage full of elephants...without elephants is not Street Fighter :D

For SF3ers there is probably no hope to be at begin, and blue spot goes to Karin (at TGS) imho

I wanted Urie and Alex, but WHEN (not if) they will arrive it will probably be in next season with other SF3ers (hopefully Dudley in)

Last edited:
If like i think is Rachid or Zen, totally new characters, there is'nt much we can speculate

Kinda like Necally hints
19_sf5teaser01.jpg

Btw some speculated he can be Eisbhan, who is supposed to be a german(the word mean ice something in german) ice/snow based char
P4YYcPx.png

I'm hoping it's a new character too, a middle eastern one.
But wasn't the list with Rachid proved fake? Iirc, it didn't include Vega.

I'm hoping it's a new character too, a middle eastern one.
But wasn't the list with Rachid proved fake? Iirc, it didn't include Vega.

I'm hopingfor a MErn too, Eisbhan will only make worse the Blond Fighter V trend :D

Ken Bogard rumor did'nt involved a list, if anything what he said got confirmed later
-V Trigger (he literally called it V-Trigger) -----> he got the name
-16 characters -------> he got the exact number
-4 will be new, he know 3 of them (the 4th may be Necalli) -------> he got the exact number of newcomers, for names we must wait
-Rachid (North Africa/ME) -------> we got a new char announcement at Dubai event next week
-Laura (Brazil) -------> already confirmed a char reveal at a brazilian event
-Zen (India) -------> still not-confirmed or hinted

Btw watching Eisbhan appearance... blond young (16/17?) boy, i'm surprised nobody said that can be that kid from SF4 (Boxer) ending

Cammy seems more tricky with those resets & stuff
than she was in USF4.
When I am using Ryu or Nash this match up
feels like 3-7 in her favor. No way I can actually
jump in - as Ryu f.HP and as Nash f.LK in order to
get close - but at that range she out-pokes me.
Plus good Cammy players will react to any fireball
with Spiral Arrow.

I might be completely wrong, but I feel like she is the strongest
character in the current SFV beta build.

After 5 days of playing SFV Beta
I wanna say that SFV Beta
phase 1 was a great experience so far.
I rly enjoyed the gameplay and I am looking
forward to SFV Beta phase 2.

A short highlight reel - 5 days of playing SF5 beta.

Can't wait for the new character reveal.
It looks like a Blanka vertical ball on block.
Sodom maybe or probably a completely new characeter with ice and water attacks.

Thanks for reading & watching.

Looks kind of like Juri projectile dispersing maybe?

Nah, not enough purple... her energy is pretty colored
SuperStreetFighterIV_Juri.jpg

A char with more similar energy colour is maybe Rose

player2_rose.JPG

But, probably is not even her.
My bet is one of the 4 new, probably a male

At this point if we must trust the last article on eventhubs, in the standard 16 we will not see any SF4er (Abel, Juri etc), any SF3er and any Alpha who was already in SF4 cast

Last 6 slots are kinda locked after that article

3 purple = 3 new

2 green = classic (aka SF2 probably) = Gief, Guile, Dalshim, Sagat, Boxer, Blanka, Honda, Fei, T.Hawk, DeeJay

1 blue = one that we don't see since a while (likely from Alpha, considering Nash/Mika/Birdie being "blue") = Karin, Sodom, Ingrid, Eagle, Maki, Juni, Juli

Good news is that Dahlgreen or whatever his name is, already said that we will know/see the first DLC characters around Jan/Feb, BEFORE the game is out

So basically the game will already have more than 16, and that's where are the biggest chance for SF3/4ers...

Said that i think is possible a massive SF3 wave can be the theme of the first (after start) DLC season, and that story (that is supposed to be big this time) will move on season after season... probably we will see the arrive of Illuminati and the clash with Shadaloo

Back