BOOOM Street Fighter V exclusive to PS4 & PC

Zangief only missed SF3's series. He's been in every game past and present.

I don't see why he wouldn't be in. Even Honda doesn't see as much love as Zangief does.

Tbh Honda as popularity seem very very low.
I see him as the least likely of the SF2 cast, and only over DeeJay and (maybe) T.Hawk of SSF2

Wich is kinda sad, fat missile and 1000 bitchslaps are imho part of SF classic :D
I will get him in the cast over Karin, i'm not even joking lol

Btw as big guys imho the ones with best hopes (even as future DLCs) are

1- Gief, see post above
2- Sodom. Kinda fit SFV idea of recycle old designs (like Nash, Karin, Mika and Birdie an Alpha char that missed SF4 series)
3- Hugo. Got that SF3 fanbase wich i guess is better than nothing

Imho out
Honda- not so loved
T.Hawk- same as above
Hakan- too new to have left a sign, liked but not incredibly loved. Also i see him as a char that already said what he had to say
Haggar- too similar to Gief (and in some way, to Alex)

Btw if they want give Honda a successor will be fun if they use one of them

gan-project2.png
retu.png

ps: We want count Rufus as "big guy"? As chara design is obviously one, but as gameplay archetype is a normal one (with high HP/stun), with big combos and not a slow grappler

I wonder if the new characters from SFIV like: C Viper, Abel, Juri, Rufus, Hakan and El Fuerte will make it in SFV... I really want some of them to be in SFV!

I wonder if the new characters from SFIV like: C Viper, Abel, Juri, Rufus, Hakan and El Fuerte will make it in SFV... I really want some of them to be in SFV!
Juri probably has the highest chance to get in.
Then C. Viper.
The rest are meh..
If Rufus makes it in, i'll stab Ono in the fucking eye!

Juri probably has the highest chance to get in.
Then C. Viper.
The rest are meh..
If Rufus makes it in, i'll stab Ono in the fucking eye!

Hahaha oh @Soul that was rude about Ono-san.... Anyway, I just want Juri & C Viper back but I really want Abel back he is my main in SFIV!

SF4? My hopes are Juri and Abel,here how i see it

Juri is the safest bet

Then sadly C.Viper (because fuck C.Viper)

Abel may have some chance if Alex being likely in don't completely fuck up his chances

Rufus is liked/popular as gameplay but he's ugly and murricans got butthurt ab out him

Gouken imho unlikely, same Hakan

Oni can end up being Akuma's V-Trigger, same E.Ryu with Ryu (selectable same slot alt version?)

Elf gone forever, Decapre hopefully too

Fuck Seth

This from an apparently legit Gaffer

Inside info:

-There will be another character reveal before Brazil (So before October 10th)
-There will be around 10 characters in the 2nd Beta (So maybe Rashid, maybe not)

Considering next "official" is the Brazil, wich will bring a total new one (Laura), i can hope for a returning veteran... russian event start Thursday (1-4) :D

-There will be another character reveal before Brazil (So before October 10th)
There's a game show in either October 4th or 5th, can't remember the name or the place of it tho.
-There will be around 10 characters in the 2nd Beta (So maybe Rashid, maybe not)
Oh pretty pretty pretty plzz include Rashid!!! I'm gonna preorder it this time for the beta and adding Rashid would be awesome.

There's a game show in either October 4th or 5th, can't remember the name or the place of it tho.

In russia, 1-4 October. Sony and Capcom will have a panel there. Capcom in the page was listed as the first after Sony.

Basically in less of a week we will know if the Gief is in.
If happen i will troll the fuck out SRK :D
If not manly Gatsu tears :(

SF4? My hopes are Juri and Abel,here how i see it

Juri is the safest bet

Then sadly C.Viper (because fuck C.Viper)

Abel may have some chance if Alex being likely in don't completely fuck up his chances

Rufus is liked/popular as gameplay but he's ugly and murricans got butthurt ab out him

Gouken imho unlikely, same Hakan

Oni can end up being Akuma's V-Trigger, same E.Ryu with Ryu (selectable same slot alt version?)

Elf gone forever, Decapre hopefully too

Fuck Seth

I agree with you Gatsu! I think that both Juri & Abel will come back, but I like C Viper too... I think that she has a chance to appear, despite she is a new character in Street Fighter saga, she has a strong fan-club.... :)

In russia, 1-4 October. Sony and Capcom will have a panel there. Capcom in the page was listed as the first after Sony.

Basically in less of a week we will know if the Gief is in.
If happen i will troll the fuck out SRK :D
If not manly Gatsu tears :(

Look like one of Gief russian stages and is VS Mika, there is hope :D

30_newsf5stagepic01.jpg

Ono hints are ever been few days 1-2-3 before the announcement, plus few days ago SimSim on neogaf said we will see somebody before the brazil event one

I expect one (Gief hopefully) to get announced in 1-2 days

Maybe trailer friday and gameplay vids during weekend

Ono hints are ever been few days 1-2-3 before the announcement, plus few days ago SimSim on neogaf said we will see somebody before the brazil event one

I expect one (Gief hopefully) to get announced in 1-2 days

Maybe trailer friday and gameplay vids during weekend

Great! I can't wait to see more! :)

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA, COMRADES

I told you all, i fucking told you all

Giant LOL at all bitches on srk/gaf pretending now to be ok with it when they have been delusional haters until the very last second ahahahahah :D

Sim half confirmed now, give me India, elephants and salt... a lot of salt

Back