[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

I told Jugg to take after me in online shit talk. He should be able to round a bunch of angry heads if he would just listen to my ways. Anyways I'm hype to see ya'll. If all goes as planned I should be up on Nov 6th and be there all week, practicing and chilling and all that good stuff. I think I heard some one say DUFF's

Im sorry nunie your shoes have been filled i talk shit better than u and my bison trumps urs im the one who inspired Glory to play him and look where he at he almost on my level but u can come and chill we need some albany bums to kick around lol .......................... pretty good shit talk right cant wait to see u make

I told Jugg to take after me in online shit talk. He should be able to round a bunch of angry heads if he would just listen to my ways. Anyways I'm hype to see ya'll. If all goes as planned I should be up on Nov 6th and be there all week, practicing and chilling and all that good stuff. I think I heard some one say DUFF's

ill be waiting for you son. that is all.

yeah we would have to leave super early. and i want to watch the finals aswell so i don't think we are leaving till late sunday. sorry cha

Guess no football sunday for me, lol. Chiefs better not beat the Redskins without me watching. Either way, we're all going to be in the finals so we have to stay anyway.

Just throwing this out there expecting a lot of no's. But would anyone let me borrow their stick for this tournament? I'm of course 100% responsible for it and would replace it immediately if something happened to it. Just a question for everyone. I'd tell you i'd give you a security deposit but i can't spare that kind of cash right now.

See you all at 9.

Im sorry nunie your shoes have been filled i talk shit better than u and my bison trumps urs im the one who inspired Glory to play him and look where he at he almost on my level but u can come and chill we need some albany bums to kick around lol .......................... pretty good shit talk right cant wait to see u make

lol...not bad, but the whole goal is to talk shit to people who are not sure if there going or that you want to come play you. Not shit talk to people in your own crew. I should of taught you better.

Guess no football sunday for me, lol. Chiefs better not beat the Redskins without me watching. Either way, we're all going to be in the finals so we have to stay anyway.

Just throwing this out there expecting a lot of no's. But would anyone let me borrow their stick for this tournament? I'm of course 100% responsible for it and would replace it immediately if something happened to it. Just a question for everyone. I'd tell you i'd give you a security deposit but i can't spare that kind of cash right now.

See you all at 9.

All I've got is my 360 stick right now, if you need to use that you can. But the majority will be on dat triple lol. If you can figure out why my old Namco stick (with the shark) doesn't work, you can use that as well. Must be something with the converter, because the PCB just got replaced recently.

See you all at 9.

Tony, I'm working on modding my 360 stick to PS3, which means when I'm finished I can sell you my PS3 TE since I won't need it anymore on the cheap...like $70?(as is, i.e. not replacing the buttons/stick, though the stick and 7/8 are good shape, and I have 150 buttons so you could buy em from me, just not included in the price).

$70 for a TE seems like a good deal to me.($115 if you want me to replace all the buttons and stick).

Back