[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

Cheektowaga or Downtown Buffalo is where most of us reside.

We'll come out to you, that way if you aren't interested after the first time you won't have to bother coming out to strange places or what not. Just tell us what days next week you can play and times.

cha cha

Alright sweet. Sounds good :].
Im not that great, so if it is a waste of time for you guys i apologize in advance.

Alright sweet. Sounds good :].
Im not that great, so if it is a waste of time for you guys i apologize in advance.

what neighborhood do you stay in? I'm Jug, and I stay on the east side of Buffalo
(canisius college area). if your around I could spot you on a few casuals

I stay in alden, my friend goes to canisius college.
Text me anytime
716-912-4424

You could probably WALK to Jug's house from Canisius. I'm not too far from there either, about 10 minutes. The big factor is whether or not you'll be willing to get to and from places in Buffalo to play, otherwise us coming out to play you once isn't really going to do you much good.

We're mostly free to play all week any night, since now both Brian and myself are job hunting during the day. Pick a day new guy, we'll accomodate.

All right, I got more info for the tourney on Saturday. You can use Vader if you want, and we'll re-arrange the random seeding if need be. Just a reminder, it starts at 4PM and the entry fee is $15.

Anyone interested in coming earlier for some matches before the tourney?

well, if it's $15 entry, what is the prize? if you say something like 'lan center credits' I would not be interested in paying that price to play, since I'd not return to that LAN center to use said credits. I hope it's cash prize.

showing early for matches is not a problem, but I hope it wouldn't dissuade people from entering if we did well.

cha cha

Tournaments at Arena with an entry fee always have a cash prize. You will also get "lan center credits" in addition to the cash, but you can just give those to me if you win :p

As far as early matches go, I think we should just play at my place. I have decent size living room in my apartment and a good playing area. I also live about 5 minutes away from Arena.

Give me a call if you guys are interested in coming to my place before the tourney. PM me for my cell number.

showing early for matches is not a problem, but I hope it wouldn't dissuade people from entering if we did well.

This has happened to me at smaller tournies as well that I used to run at college. I typically lost 2-4 entrants during casuals that just decided they didn't want to try anymore. It's not us trying to be cocky, it's just that we've seen that happen before, and it cuts down on the prize pool for everyone involved.

We'll definitely be able to stick around for games after the tourney, so we may just do that instead.

Back