[Buffalo, NY] How'd we get to be so S-RANK?

As I told you in previous convos Jug, my dad just got out of the hospital and can barely stand for his 12 hr work shifts atm, let alone do stuff on the side. He is in no condition to lift, crawl or do anything a normal mechanic would have to do to work on your ride. Despite what Chris said, his mechanics at certain stores do shit on the side, under the table all the time. The problem comes in with whether it's an inventoried part that they have to report as sold to the company or some shit they can get off their contacts after market with your personal money and charge you significantly less in labor. But at this point with him being in and out of certain stores, it'd probably be best to look elsewhere, unless you can find no one trustworthy, my dad can at least tell you everything that is wrong and then you can tell your problems to someone who may do it cheaper. Just don't jump at the first deal you get offered until you research the cost.

-B

Despite what Chris said, his mechanics at certain stores do shit on the side, under the table all the time. The problem comes in with whether it's an inventoried part that they have to report as sold to the company or some shit they can get off their contacts after market with your personal money and charge you significantly less in labor.

I never said him and his mechanics weren't going to do shit on the side, the inventoried parts deal was exactly what I was talking about with chains. I'm not questioning your dad's integrity, I'm merely stating a fact that he is bound by certain rules. When he replaced my thermostat it cost me roughly three times what my mechanic back home would have wound up charging. Your dad had no control over this, I'm not coming down on your dad or saying anything bad about him, I'm just stating a fact. If you go to chains, even honest mechanics are liable to be bound by dishonest corporate rules.

Jug if you call South Side and you want to mention my name, mention the 91 Maxima too. I'm sure they know a ton of people named Chris, but I know for a fact they don't see many 91 Maximas other than mine. Oh and on a side note, Allied Burton balked at the idea of working for multiple guard companies, maybe I just talked to the wrong person but neither they nor Wackenhut want any part of someone working for more than one company. Total bullshit, since my old boss was fine with the idea, even though I'd wager that corporate at Command wouldn't allow such a thing either.

Hey dudes, I've got some crap going on after work tomorrow and probably won't be free til 11 or so....I'll text someone and see if games are in full swing or dying down and head over if I get an affirmative. I know everyone will miss me for a few hours, but fear not, I will be there to console you after I beat you down later in the night.

B: yikes! my easy excitability disabled me from remembering that.. my apologies.

Chris: will do. I got a hook up from my co-worker. the latest her mechanic can come out is sat mourning this week,
so hopefully Southside is open on Saturdays (I really don't know for sure if I need a new a thermostat or not, but I'm sure
I might have to buy something from that store once he figures out whats really wrong)

lol I know the feelin. I coulda had a job at citigroup but it was the same situation as yours. I already work for a financial
institution so it was a no go.

Chris: will do. I got a hook up from my co-worker. the latest her mechanic can come out is sat mourning this week,
so hopefully Southside is open on Saturdays (I really don't know for sure if I need a new a thermostat or not, but I'm sure
I might have to buy something from that store once he figures out whats really wrong)

lol I know the feelin. I coulda had a job at citigroup but it was the same situation as yours. I already work for a financial
institution so it was a no go.

Guys are usually there on Saturdays, but doing work on cars that already had appointments. You can probably reach them though. If you got someone that's willing to come out to you, go that route for right now, and then call them afterwards if you need additional work done.

so, phil you really helped me see a really big hole in my game last night. jump ins, abel has really shitty anti air but i really have to work on either beating or trading with jumps in. other then that tho gg guys. that fei long is pretty nice jug but i think i got ya figured out, i mean it only took like 30 matches lol

Games at Barcade Saturday, starting at 1pm.

Word Jon and I will try to make it out, I've got things I want to test in CS. Figured out what I was doing wrong for that throw combo lol, and I want to try and nail down his new staple air juggle.

EDIT Just got more hours for work finally, gonna be Friday/Saturday 3-11pm at a Bank of America admin site in West Seneca, about 15 minutes from here. So no more Saturday barcades for me after this weekend, I honestly have no idea when I'd be free. I'm guessing just the middle of the week, Thursday would probably be the only day I'd stay out late. However Jon works Thursdays, and he cares about fighting games more than me at this point. So like I said to Brian H earlier, don't go makin plans around me.

i don't even know what i'm seeing but that was pretty sick. voices i recognize. jeff, matt, some dude who might be dave or simon, and jug saying like 2-3 words. lol.

edit: was jeff koch's gamer name really rmiller? what the gay jeff! ^^ [ don't hate on my name kthx ]

Back