Can 64B command throw be done while charging A?

LunarAura

[09] Warrior
I can't for the life of me get this out at all while charging A on the 360 version, yet when I stop charging A I can do it 100% of the time. Sorry if this is old but I couldn't find anything doing a search.

Can 64B command throw be done while charging A

The throw will not work if you are holding any charges. In other words you have to let go of your charges first.

The throw will not work if you are holding any charges. In other words you have to let go of your charges first.

actually, you can still charge b and do the 64B+G throw. only charging a impedes it.

also, there is almost 0 tolerance for buffering this throw, so you have to input the command as soon as you do it.

an example is if you try to do something like a 2a, 3k, etc. and buffer the throw in the middle of either one of those moves, it will not work.

you have to wait until the move is complete.

Yeah RTD, I dont understand why you cant buffer in command throws in this game. Its the same with Talim's 236B+G throw. If I do 2A and buffer in 236B+G, it will come out as 236B instead. For some reason you have to wait for previous moves to end recovery first.

Yeah RTD, I dont understand why you cant buffer in command throws in this game. Its the same with Talim's 236B+G throw. If I do 2A and buffer in 236B+G, it will come out as 236B instead. For some reason you have to wait for previous moves to end recovery first.

oh, so in that case, not being able to buffer throws is a system-wide constraint then.

i like how this grab leave you at +14 but to far away to do anything have you guys found any way to get in a free hit or is it just a mixup when your not near a wall

It's a 96 wall throw, otherwise use it, step forward and you've got a throw/C3B mix up.

or if you do it near an edge, a mid / 2A+K ringout mixup.

I thought it was just me sucking hard at the game when the command throw wouldn't come out after 2A.

That's retarded.

It's a 96 wall throw, otherwise use it, step forward and you've got a throw/C3B mix up.

Just wondering how you would use C3B when you just input a B throw. As far as I can tell, the animation for 64B+G (no wall) is not long enough to stage a C3B mixup afterwards.

I meant to say C2B. It's a typo.

Back