Can I kill you now...please?? Tira! :D SCV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok heres the SC3 tira video i made i had to make a youtube account because i cant upload a video file onto here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZI0novCh88
it shows the moves they got rid of or improved versions of the current move theres quite a lot like when i listed them and explained them earlier in the thread,it is unfortunatly rubbish quality but im sure you can see whats going on,youll probably need your volume on high to hear it

i messed about with ivy after too not really new moves but i was just messing about but youll see how CS and SS look better with the multicoloured flashes and some other things that are better,and how soul charge improves some of hers and tiras moves i think the meter should do this too not just for meter only moves ,for all the characters

i forgot tiras unblockable which is just the same as it is now but in 3 its quite a bit faster and its still fair it can be dodged
look at tira spin near the start,i love these moves and the spin stances they really suit her and the weapon these need to come back and the stances addded 2 unblockables and guard breaks something shes really short of in 4
and i did make mistakes but im only human,havent been on SC3 in ages

Speaking of the ravens, perhaps for her Critical Edge in SCV she could summon a flock of ravens to attack her opponent. I know it sounds stupid, but still..

66K Gs shouldnt ring tira out.

I miss her old 66AA that dash thing was cool, give that too gloomy and let the 66666AA version have a gaurdbreaker making it neutral on block.

Her 8b+K should have different timing on the B A and K options so you can't GI everything at the same time.

ok heres the SC3 tira video i made i had to make a youtube account because i cant upload a video file onto here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZI0novCh88
it shows the moves they got rid of or improved versions of the current move theres quite a lot like when i listed them and explained them earlier in the thread,it is unfortunatly rubbish quality but im sure you can see whats going on,youll probably need your volume on high to hear it

i messed about with ivy after too not really new moves but i was just messing about but youll see how CS and SS look better with the multicoloured flashes and some other things that are better,and how soul charge improves some of hers and tiras moves i think the meter should do this too not just for meter only moves ,for all the characters

i forgot tiras unblockable which is just the same as it is now but in 3 its quite a bit faster and its still fair it can be dodged
look at tira spin near the start,i love these moves and the spin stances they really suit her and the weapon these need to come back and the stances addded 2 unblockables and guard breaks something shes really short of in 4
and i did make mistakes but im only human,havent been on SC3 in ages
It's pretty hard to see what's happenening, but it looks cool.. I like the 3K stun a lot, though. If it was a breakable stun on standard hit and a workable cripple stun, like her GL 44B stun, on counter hit, that'd be awesome. :)
But yeah, all the spins are much more suiting. That should all be moved to her Jolly state and make more new moves for her gloomy to seem more brutal and vicious.

Speaking of the ravens, perhaps for her Critical Edge in SCV she could summon a flock of ravens to attack her opponent. I know it sounds stupid, but still..
somewhat similar to what I'm wishing XD

but imagine a whistle or a glow on the ring would just bring a flock of ravens piercing them enemies XD
yay

somewhat similar to what I'm wishing XD

but imagine a whistle or a glow on the ring would just bring a flock of ravens piercing them enemies XD
yay

i really think tira should be able to call those ravens like that it would be great
and atikc_mastex it wasnt a stupid idea,its ot like the critical edge moves are excatly sensible anyway..

and the 3K stun really needs to be brought back and stuns no matter what,can just be shaken normally,she just doesnt have enough workable stuns

ill ask yeah but they might not take any notice,especially since im not very well known,does it have to be a tira soul arena mod?or can it be any?because i do know one that talks to me

my new list edited.

i really think that the type of weapon she has is very unique and should have more parries and aGIs

• Her 4BB from SC3 in JS
  • make JS 4B an auto parry and have the parry animation like Raphael 44B or Xanghuia 44B+K on a succesful parry
  • make GS damage itself still
keep the random mood swings but let A+K have one of the following:
  • 100% turning into other mood on successful GI
  • it aGI everything but kicks and lows. (just make it GI high thrusts and it will)
her original stances from SC3.
  • one idea would be to make JS 44B enter rumbling robin and make it mixup orientated like it was in SC3 (had lows, highs, mids) but have some unsafe options. JS would still have 11B.
- if she is to have the stance dont let it have charges and stuff for GBs just make the horizontal in the stance
a GB and a stun like setsuka 4A on CH
  • make GS enter Hovering lark from 4B
- make hovering lark have SOME slow moves but MOST safe and do 30 - 45dmg.
- make the second B of GS 4B: B put opponent in FC but make it GIable and tira is at slight disadv on block.
-since GS 4B goes into HL and 4B:B would be enough of an annoyance to GI the stance would be mainly to
punish whiffed GIs and score a combo or some good damage.
-if possible make the unsafest move of HL have a stun to make a combo off of just to balance it out more.

• an overall buff on JS 2A B
-lower the disadv of 2A on NH. i know it was to make people punish it so you can score a 2A B CH launch​
but it never works out well.
-make the string have its gimmicks still. (the delay, the aGI)
-give the other B followup from SC3 back. so it would be 2A B:B i think that it would help its damage out.
make 2A B have a launch of off a CH 2A just to help out the 2A B:B

• make 4A+B aGI verticals or just be a stance

• JS 3K have a stun on CH but the animation it already has on NH. i think this will boost JS stun game ALOT

thats all really. these are just ideas but if she had just of few of these i would be very happy. everything else is excellent in terms of SCIV

ok ill post my ideas together now since i havent through the thread theyve all been in bits..
THERE WILL BE A LOT OF TEXT..

3K should be JS only and should stun again
i think the random mood change should go or if it does have a way to control it so it doesnt mess up combos,the 3 head bang A+K should be a guaranteed change,or there could be some kind of meter to show how close tira is to changing moods if the random change is still there,atleast that way youd be able to tell,maybe a mix of all these things for the mood change

SC3 tira was a lot better and seemed to have more moves,bring back some of the moves especially the spin stances
and the spin moves for JS this would suit her weapon and personality,JS needs to more spinny and gracefull where GS needs to be more rough and hardcore.
if a move is in both moods the GS version needs to be different and more rough,it would be nice for the moves and personality and animation for the same moves be different,plus the greater change will show how shes got even crazier in SCV,new moves would help seperate the moods too,she may become harder to play because of been more diverse but i think it would make her a better character

if the mood change is able to be controled during combos maybe you could force the change by using meter on one move and having some multi-stance combos like ivy!?just a thought but that certainly would be interesting

the health damage ought to be scrapped too..or it can stay like random mood change if it can be controlled or something to benefit for it,the JF versions of 66K etc should not sap your health and if the health drain stays maybe have a GS command throw that drains the oppenent and heals you?like yoshis grab?
it could be like her current critcal finish where she sucks the life out of you,that would make a lot of sense,

and the health drain should not be able to kill you just leave you on 1% health or something-unless you headbutt yourself because that would just be you been silly,could be a mix of all these things or if it isnt made fair very well GS moves definitly needs to be more damaging to conpensate currently it just doesnt cut it

JS needs to be improved,it needs more workable stuns
in SCV i thought tira would be in it but only as a boss or something so if she returns she could still be like a boss-sub-boss for the good guys but obviously playable because maybe she ends up with soul edge or shes after if so she tries to stop you destroying it,i could see this working aslong as she has turned into a TOTAL fruitloop in 5 which im expecting,but then again she could end up totally different and could be dissapointed
her story defintily needs some justice,she needs to be a main bad guy she shoud have been before but they didnt seem to give her story enough credit,i think it would fit really well especially having to fight her at the end or the fight before the big boss

as for costume for one costume she could have ripped clothing,messy hair,runny makeup etc to show how shes gone totally loopy it could just be lipstick that is too too far up the lips and the eye makeup in a sort of evil looking pattern,
i posted some pictures to describe it earlier and the other one could be more elegant but obviously still dark,scary and twisted having feathers on this outfit would be great and she could have a bat masquerade like the pic below or another mask with feathers on or something as long as its all black,
ill repost the pictures with makeup ideas etc-just ignore the clown it was just to show the heart on the face and the line across the eye,i like that-but one thing someone else liked was she could have rainbow coloured clothes?
not too sure about the dress and the maks but i think the black ostrich feathers on the outfit would be great or the mask if she has one,the mask would need to be more evil looking and more impressive than that though,

my ideas must seem very opinionated so please tell me what you think and if anyones wondering i made the other tira wishlist that has now been merged with this one

Attachments

• 71af533decd44b8eac851b0b80891713.jpg
    71af533decd44b8eac851b0b80891713.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 4500022437_cf36174535_thumb.jpg
    4500022437_cf36174535_thumb.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 4521484258_3b03eb3687_thumb.jpg
    4521484258_3b03eb3687_thumb.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 4676211372_eeec7f2531_thumb.jpg
    4676211372_eeec7f2531_thumb.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 121
  • delicate-venetian-black-and-gold-metal-bat-mask-pipistrello-glitt~t_9233215.jpg
    delicate-venetian-black-and-gold-metal-bat-mask-pipistrello-glitt~t_9233215.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Image030 (2).jpg
    Image030 (2).jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 124
  • imagesCAPR1HF4.jpg
    imagesCAPR1HF4.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 97
  • imagesCAWZ6QJG.jpg
    imagesCAWZ6QJG.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 126
new moves would help seperate the moods too,she may become harder to play because of been more diverse but i think it would make her a better character.

this i like i agree with you on this i dont want them TOO different though. i too want her spinning- like moves back because it suits the name of her style which is "The Dance of Death" if i recall

this i like i agree with you on this i dont want them TOO different though. i too want her spinning- like moves back because it suits the name of her style which is "The Dance of Death" if i recall

ah no not the moods seperated too differently if not seperated so much by moves the moves that are the same should atleast have a different animation or properties i think,the SC3 spin moves were great because it was like she was dancing,they could be improved it they come back though or another added,one of them was great which was a 3 low hit spin
some of the ideas may have come across wrong or too extreme because i was trying to cover everything,like with all the different ideas to control the health damage/random mood swing
i loved your ideas too,i didnt really think of the more technical things like how the spin stances will link,more parries etc but i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back