Can someone here read info on game disks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Again, thanks for all the good work, pretty much what i expected for the nighty-raph thingy.

Lol @ Algol having nothing, and please, no need for his butt...i only swing with ladies xD

EDIT2: If you edit Nightmare with the Moghol helmet (dunno the name in English, the one next to voodoo crown), you'll clearly see Raphael's face ^^

ah, thats the helmet i was talking about, thanks for the name (ps3 is dying so cant go check myself)

i'm curious to see your findings too JohnMcKee :)

ah, thats the helmet i was talking about, thanks for the name (ps3 is dying so cant go check myself)

i'm curious to see your findings too JohnMcKee :)
Oddly enough, when that helmet breaks, Nightmare gets his mask back... Nice try Project Soul, nice try...

At the moment, all I get is a crashing save, I must look more in "depth" and modify many many lines, might take some time, but I'll try to edit the save this afternoon and check it tonight :)

Oddly enough, when that helmet breaks, Nightmare gets his mask back... Nice try Project Soul, nice try...

At the moment, all I get is a crashing save, I must look more in "depth" and modify many many lines, might take some time, but I'll try to edit the save this afternoon and check it tonight :)
"Is that all" *teleports away via fire*

On topic: You all are making actually wonder what's under that mask. I didn't really care a few weeks ago, but now... lol. Darn you all. :P

I completely mapped out changing the CaS styles through hex-editing and changing regular characters fighting styles too. I'll write up a tutorial shortly enough if I get the time, my only worry is if that could cause problems with SCV, ESPECIALLY online, and I don't want to be the cause of any trouble, but it is possible - Currently using Viola + Raphael's fighting style is fun.

I completely mapped out changing the CaS styles through hex-editing and changing regular characters fighting styles too. I'll write up a tutorial shortly enough if I get the time, my only worry is if that could cause problems with SCV, ESPECIALLY online, and I don't want to be the cause of any trouble, but it is possible - Currently using Viola + Raphael's fighting style is fun.
I bow to your skills, I edited various saves for like 5 hours and everything resulted in crashing my save xD Congrats!

Any luck for the PS3 version? I would assume the save data is maybe similar. I'm also assuming that you're also just hexing the save data, maybe I could look for some common lines of hex between an Xbox save and a PS3 save.

This. All of this. It's so beautiful. Could you maybe post a video of some of these results? I'm really curious to see Raph+Viola.

I bow to your skills, I edited various saves for like 5 hours and everything resulted in crashing my save xD Congrats!

Oh believe me, there was a lot of trial and error - but I got there eventually. The crashes were probably caused by not resigning the save file? Thank you for your words. :)

Any luck for the PS3 version? I would assume the save data is maybe similar. I'm also assuming that you're also just hexing the save data, maybe I could look for some common lines of hex between an Xbox save and a PS3 save.

I can't really say much on the PS3 version since I don't actually have the PS3 version - if you sent me a save I could have a look and send one your way but otherwise, I'm not sure - I heard PS3's saves have their own encrypted save files that cannot be edited. I'm guessing the save structure will be the same, whether editing it will yield any results or not I have no idea.

This. All of this. It's so beautiful. Could you maybe post a video of some of these results? I'm really curious to see Raph+Viola.

I don't have the knowledge or material to capture video from my Xbox 360 console, I even tried using a screencapture plugin for my Jtag but everytime I try to SCV crashes for some reason.
If you want, I'll make a crappy video from my mobile phone, but it should still be able to show details and what not. For now, heres a crappy picture of Viola using Raphaels fighting style:
DSC00726.jpg

Can I ask if it's possible to have a savedata modded in order to have SCIV Nightmare as 3P in the Nightmare slot?
It would be cool

I'm sure it'll be entirely possible, I'd have to do more tests though to see how changing the models worked - as it may be more complex than just changing a few bytes.

Is there any chance someone could rip out Kilik's artwork from the character selection? I would love to be able to upload it to the wiki, since Bamco didn't provide the artwork for him anywhere.

- Kilik: Patroklos, ZWEI, Raphael, Siegfried, Xiba, Cervantes, Aeon, Nightmare, Mitsu, Maxi, Youshimitsu, Voldo, Astharoth, Alpha Patroklos (Algol? I've never seen Kilik or Edge Master using Algol moveset, so I don't know if they can)
- Elysium: Leixia, Natsu, Viola, Phyrra, Hilde, Ivy, Tira, Omega Phyrra
- Edge Master: all of them ^ ^

I think Kilik is more suited for FF Gilgamesh, since he have more "sword" mimic (Raphael, Siegfried, Cervantes, Nightmare, Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu and Alpha Patroklos), unfortunately we can't choose what style he choose to use, Xiba and Aeon will be fine too, cause Gilgamesh use Naginata (a spear) and Battle Axe (an axe of course ^ ^); the problem is if the random style is Patroklos, ZWEI, Maxi ora Voldo, those really doesn't fit XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back