CaS Challenges

Wonder if you could sticky my Chinese Character Thread too?
I would at first, but let's just keep it as some link in here for now. Not many people go and try to understand the Chinese characters. The fact that you translated it for us is why it deserves to be in this thread as a link to help.

To re-elaborate my reason of why SCV Soul Arena and Request to go threads being stickied, the purpose is to reduce spam threads that are the same. If we see too many Natsu centric threads, it becomes clutter. So I decided to sticky it. Same deal with Request to go.

Your Chinese character thread is very important to CAS artists who are as meticulous as an artist such as you and I, yet certain peeps don't care about it. Regardless, thank you for asking since I want to make sure the CAS section is a bit more organized and inclusive for your guys sake. Keep on asking through here, PMs, or whatever tickles your fancy.

I shall make it my mission to be the mod to assist peeps unfamiliar with CAS stuff.

there should be a thread about the Faces of CaS because i should give my CaS the right face. since i gave my Li Long CaS a wrong face

Changed the thread name to ease newcomers. I may need to make a thread for peeps who don't know how to upload pics and such.

So far I came up with How to upload pics, but I could use something a bit more cooler. Anyone want to give me suggestions for the thread title?

[Notice] This is now a thread to discuss CaS Challenges in general as well as a master-list of the challenge threads.

Guides/Tips can be found in the "Quick Q&A" thread. Thanks.[/Notice]

Back