CAS I have made...

varthrokcard.jpgvarthrokfull.jpgvarthrokhead.jpgvarthrokweap.jpg

Cool one, is that a recreation of a superhero, comic character, or just an original, fierce, chieftain/warlord from the steppes

Cool one, is that a recreation of a superhero, comic character, or just an original, fierce, chieftain/warlord from the steppes
Sorry I am slow to respond these days.....

It is original ... Highly derivative from a bunch of different sword and sorcery movies....but it isn't a specific character :)

Mindflayer and the indian goddess are awesome.

I bet you tried to equal or best my own mindflayer, well mission accomplished :o)
The equipement you use for the head build is different and gives it an alternate flair (the head feeling bigger and more ominous woth added depth for the eyes), and the costume certainly adds to the gnarliness of the CAS. The position of the tentacles is stellar.
Now with Gatsu's, mine and yours, we have the whole squidsquad, right ? :P

The others are cool too, just nothing that swept me off my feet like those 2

voilà !

Every one of these CAS has immaculate detail to force someone like me to look at them that much longer. Even that black warrior makes me want to look at it for a bit and I usually shy away from those kinds of CAS. Exceptional CAS as usual, chobek.

:O That is awesome!! The "pattern" in Deadpool's top is perfect! (I made myself serveral tries on Deadpool with poor results). And the rest of them are perfect. ;)

Damn, these gods are legit! Indra and Shiva are instantly recognizable. You've inspired me to have a crack at some deities.

Sheer dark beauty, i hesitate between female from Mars Attack and Evil Queen of Hearts (you know, the hair :).
Dress and hair work and use of ExEq as a hair brooch = very well done.

Back