CaS's I've gone and made....

BlueDoug

[08] Mercenary
Not too bad the ole' CaS. Great to finally have the game on current gen consoles. Played around with two new characters - sisters - Seraphina and Zoraphine working off a good and bad theme. I've said this about every SC release, I wish there were more hair options or allow the hair to not be gender specific! There's some awesome male hair styles i'd love to see accessible to female characters (long ponytail and snake messy i'm looking at you!)
Anywhere, here they are! Still need some tweaking but happy at the moment!
SC1.jpg
SC2.jpg
SC3.jpg

Just a couple more I've been playing around with. No names as yet though....
Still hoping for hair options to be not gender locked!! Will never happen but eh.... here's three up now...

Inspiration was a huntress, was hoping for a fur type shawl but until then, she's bare shoulded...

Image7.png

Inspiration was pure evil. Nightmarish. Need to play around with the head piece a bit....

Image6.png

Inspiration was carnival dancer. Pure. Innocent.

Image3.png

The second batch is beautiful and vastly superior to the first two, quick learner he ? :)
I love the picture side by side work, very elegant, and all three CAS have charisma, good concept and execution, so names will be easy to find : for the second one, Dark Maulia maybe :)
I'll be lurking...

The second batch is beautiful and vastly superior to the first two, quick learner he ? :)
I love the picture side by side work, very elegant, and all three CAS have charisma, good concept and execution, so names will be easy to find : for the second one, Dark Maulia maybe :)
I'll be lurking...

Thanks for the comments! Once I got over the initial excitement of the game coming out, I was able to sit down and really look at creation!

Two more to show off...

This one, I wanted to use the Automaton base and keep everything as clean and simple as possible.
Image4.png

This second one, I wanted to use the heather headress and go evil shaman like....think I need to change the lower gear and darken the skin a little bit...
Image8.png

Funny enough, i have a Geishautomaton as a WIP too...yours look really neat. Indian needs some more work on the colors though, but base is a good start...

Back