Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

You can DL it on PSN or XBL, and Dracula X Chronicles on the PSP has it as a bonus feature.

It's true that it's on the psp as well; however, I'd reccomend the PS1/PSN version. The begining monologe is reason enough. XD Plus the load time on the PSP is a bit longer. :\ Although I have a feeling you want the PS1 version this way you have a physical copy. I don't blame you. :p

About the game thou, it's a really fun game. :D Grant it, I'd rather play the old school sytle castlevania (Super Castlevania IV FTW !! :D). But this was still a timeless classic none the less. I just hope you'll be able to find your copy for under $30 bucks. But enough talk, have at you !! XD

I used to own this for the Sega Saturn but it really wasn't worth it. The bonus stages were crappy, and the game was saturated with slowdown everywhere. I think the PSP version of it is the best so far because you can play the game with english text and japanese voice tracks.

I honestly wish they'd stop giving Nario Wakimoto the role of Dracula though in all subsequent games. I just don't think he fits well with the character, even though he is extremely talented.

the PSP version isn't as good as the PSX version cause it doesn't have epic voice acting. I don't know why they felt compelled to change the voiceovers

More than a decade later and that game is still damn awesome. So awesome that bad voice acting makes it more awesome.

[YOUTUBE=Die monster! You don't belong in this world!]OMTizJemHO8[/YOUTUBE]

the PSP version isn't as good as the PSX version cause it doesn't have epic voice acting. I don't know why they felt compelled to change the voiceovers

Because they were awful. (Dracula's only topped by Travolta in Battlefield Earth.) I'd only want the old voices for nostalgia's sake. The new ones are much improved.

dude i was real sad when i heard the new voices and near the beginning when death steals alucard's items he doesn't go "WHAT?!" all awesome like.

Sorry, i had to post this !! :p It's just too good !! XD

[youtube="Day in Dracula's Life"]Vrze-nKw9zQ[/youtube]

Back