Casual Forum general discussion

UnseenWombat

[14] Master
This thread is for any miscellaneous discussion that you'd like to have regarding casual aspects of the game. Before you go creating a new thread and making this forum an even bigger mess than it already is, consider whether it's not something you could discuss in here.

Also, given what a mess the Cepheus store thread turned into, I'll add this:
Wandrian said:
We all love a good discussion, but derailing topics is dumb. Let's be social and non-dumb and discuss all our topic derailing stuff to do with Soulcalibur here. So we don't hate each other. Or scare newbies. Or something. If you feel the need to go off on a tangent that would otherwise derail a thread, quote what inspired it and put your reply here.

[Notice]Please note, this is not the "bitching" thread. If you have a complaint about the game, that's fine to talk about, but unwarranted bitching without a valid criticism will be deleted and you may get an infraction. I reserve the right to define what is unwarranted and what is valid. So, if in doubt, don't post it. Remember, the casual forum is supposed to be a fun place.

It should go without saying, but flaming other members will be dealt with harshly. Trolling slightly less harshly.[/notice]

This thread is probably taking things a little too far. Order is nice and all, but this thread basically amounts to "if it doesn't belong in one of the other pinned threads it goes in THIS pinned thread."

How about a more sensible middleground? I'm not sure what a sensible middleground would be for this, but I really think this is starting to go too far to the opposite extreme. Golden mean fallacy blahblahblah I know, but a middleground is just a better idea than total anarchy or restricting conversation to only pinned threads :(

I'm not restricting anyone to post exclusively in here, or not make any new threads whatsoever. I just requested that they consider posting in here rather than make a new thread.

Let me begin the discussion with an example of a topic that would be better discussed in here rather than get a dedicated thread:

Who's hotter?

Pyrrha or Omega Pyrrha?
Sophitia, Setsuka or Ivy?
Xianghua or Leixia?
Natsu or Taki?
Hilde or Seung Mina?
Talim or Amy?
Tira or Viola?

Well, I for one take this forum seriously *looks at "Who would you..." thread....
Anyways, to answer the question above....

Pyrrha
Ivy, Sophitia, Setsuka ( in that order.)
Taki
Hilde
Ugh no theyre like children.
Tira ;D

Hm now I have a question who would be the actual boss for SC6? Would it be a new original boss? Or an old veteran such as Sophitia? Or heck previous bosses, ,like Inferno.

I had hoped we would have an evil, corrupted Sophie for the final boss in this one. It would have been so unique, and original, and would have been a sensible outcome to the events of 4. But nope, we got Nightmare. AGAIN.

I can't believe PS isn't bored with this story themselves.

For SC6, it would be cool if it were Night Terror. But we won't get that. We'll get Nightmare, I'm sure.

Who's hotter?

Pyrrha or Omega Pyrrha?
Sophitia, Setsuka or Ivy?
Xianghua or Leixia?
Natsu or Taki?
Hilde or Seung Mina?
Talim or Amy?
Tira or Viola?

I'll answer honestly

Pyrrha.....but then Alexanders are like Mishimas with family problems and all....
This is a tough one, but Ivy. I actually like how she is in SCV. More class now.
Xianghua. Still not used to Leixia yet.
This is a tough one, so I'll leave it at a tie for now.
Mi-na hands down. Hilde is still hot though.
Talim is cuter. But, I'm not into seeing her that way. *shudders*
Viola. Tira is cool, but Viola is mesmerizing.

I dont know talim and amy remind me of kids and I feel like a pedo when I think of them as sexy or pretty. Maybe not Talim but Amy *shudders*

Pyrrha or Omega Pyrrha? - Pyrrha of course. She's adorable and needs lots of hugs.
Sophitia, Setsuka or Ivy? - Im inclined to say Setsuka, but I'd also pick Ivy for her elegance.
Xianghua or Leixia? - Need I say more? Xianghua.
Natsu or Taki? - Taki!
Hilde or Seung Mina? - Dat mole. Argument closed!
Talim or Amy? - Talim.
Tira or Viola? - Im stuck btwn the both of them, as they are hot in their own right.

I like Omega better than vanilla Pyrrha. I think the evil look makes her sexier. Also, listening to her yell after every 236B is super annoying.

Pyrrha imho is like a guilty pleasure of mine. When she becomes Omega, she suddenly changes from "cute Waahambulance" I can't help but to hug and adore, to a "sadistic killer" that gets me a bit masochistic despite hating how much I hate fighting her.

Regardless, she's pretty much a sexy Sophiemare imho haha.

Dampierre is clearly the sexiest. And the prettiest. And the cutest.

Le Bello likes this thread. It means we can have interesting discussions without making pointless threads like "What's your favourite stage!?!?!?" < What an inspiringly through provoking discussion that would be.

By the by, has anyone made Night Terror using Soul of Devil Jin yet? Eyebeamlasersalloverthisjoint.

Dampierre is clearly the sexiest. And the prettiest. And the cutest.

Le Bello likes this thread. It means we can have interesting discussions without making pointless threads like "What's your favourite stage!?!?!?" < What an inspiringly through provoking discussion that would be.

By the by, has anyone made Night Terror using Soul of Devil Jin yet? Eyebeamlasersalloverthisjoint.
Lmao --> What an inspiringly through provoking discussion that would be.

Back