Cell Phones

KnightWarrior

[10] Knight
I'm helping out a friend who lives in Kentucky

What is the Best & Cheap Service for Moble Net..I told her Verizon, Well I'm on my brothers plan..and we could talk for free

First question and most important.

Is she wanting a contract deal or no contract?

AT&T has some sweet deals on phones, IF you sign up for a 2year contract.

AT&T also has monthly plans too that have no contracts tied to them.

I know nothing about verizon. T-Mobile from my exp. isn't too great. Right now Im rolling with BoostMobile, 50 bucks a month unlimited talk, text, media, and web. And I was rolling Cricket, about the same deal as boost mobile but out here in Kentucky, the coverage sucked major ass.

Pre-Paid..I forgot that

Her area is not good with cell phone reception..she's in the Middle of Kentucky

I live in east ky and I would say your best bet would be AT&T. T-mobile isn't all that great, and I don't know much about Verizon...

Verizon has about the best nationwide coverage, and anyone else who is verizon are free to talk to and txt.

White areas are questionable coverage.

verizon-coverage-map.jpg

I am getting so tired of those commercials.

Altho, i hate sprint, i can't front. Their phones are bangin. And the internet is off da chain.

Saw a commercial where AT&T tried to debate the whole Verizon map thing, but they kept talking about their coverage, not their 3G coverage, which is what Verizon has been touting. For normal phones and normal coverage, they're probably about even so if you're not using 3G services, just go with the better price.

Verizon Wireless is definitely not the cheapest, but it is the best coverage overall. Honestly though, you can get a damn Cricket phone and as long as you don't travel outside of their main operating area, you would be fine. If your friend travels, get Verizon Wireless because it'll help pay my [ridiculous] bonus. If not, look at local outfits like Cricket or Metro PCS.

She's getting Verizon for thr Data & Net Plan..She's going to use tracfone for calls

Can I still call her even I'm with Verizon on her Verizon Data plan..I don't know about theses Plans or such

You'd have to be more specific. Feel free to PM me or IM me on AIM at crackfools85. I work for the company but I'd need a bit more...clarification to answer your questions.

Back