Cervantes Tech Traps

After 22B 1AB as well as iGDR tech trap all directions. 1AB slightly delayed. Only option they have to avoid (they will after first iGDR relaunch) is to stay on floor without teching.

Then 2A+B is guaranteed. Tested on Cervy so maybe some tiny hitbox bitches can escape.

bK, 1AB - all unless max range bK, then back avoids it
2A+B, CC, 3A - all
3A, 1A - except back
All the above catch all directions.

Also
22/88B, iGDR catches left tech only if it hit to the opponents left. Also if they back tech the iGDR doesnt launch
iGDR, iws B+K fully hits even for left tech, just be fast.

can someone confirm if this works? near wall iGDR iGDR B2 3A. The 3A tech catches when this combo is done near the wall. The B2 doesnt hit if you are off axis though so this combo will be inconsistent.

Hey I just picked up Cervy to try out today, I used him a good bit in IV so I'm trying to get back into it.

I noticed that after a CH 3A+B I could always get 2[B+K] as a tech trap if they went front or back. If they teched to the left or right they could avoid the hit but it still did the earthquake stun on them. Don't know if they are able to block it or not but if I did it right then it is at least a somewhat safe option. (that move is -15 on block so I dunno really how safe it is)

Anyone got anything for B2? Or do they just recover too fast for anything?is there just not enough advantage for anything?

Gah, my great big post got deleted! OK can't be bothered typing all that out again, but I've been putting in a lot of lab time with Cervantes' wall game and this is what I've found:

Almost any wallsplat, slightly delayed 44[A+B]
If your opponent doesn't stay down after the wallsplat, he will suffer UNSPEAKABLE CONSEQUENCES - 80-100% from the simplest of wall combos depending on angle/followup.
You need to slightly delay the 44[A+B] or sometimes it can whiff. I do it just a little bit after their feet touch the floor.
I like to use it after simple things that are consistent like 3B w!, 4K,K w!. However, testing suggests that you can use it after any wallsplat, any angle, any distance, except:
(Wall on right) 3B w!, 66B attack throw w! - works but timing changes to hit consistently depending on the character
(Wall on right) 3B w!, B2 - too inconsistent
(Wall on left) 3B w!, bA - too inconsistent

Anything else seems to be fair game. This, combined with other things after a wallsplat like 2A+B, 1 B+K ~ G cancel and dread charge turn Cerv's wall game into a horrible mindgame for the other guy. Its brilliant.
Can other people test as well to make sure its all good?

33_99A/DC A> 2[B+K]>

Quake catches all directions, however follow-up may miss on back tech and do nothing against Grounded opponents

6B BE> BT B+K> GDR> Catches Front and Left Tech for Relaunch. Opponent can block on back tech, whiffs on right tech and when opponents stays on floor. It doesnt have to be 6B BE, can also be GDR. but the opponent has to land near Cervy's feet when hit by BT B+K.
This isnt really practical but its good to know, I guess

I think someone has said this but I didn't see it in this thread.

DC B, BT B+K > 2[B+K]

If they land near your feet after the BT B+K it will hit them for extra damage, if it pushed them away it should quake stun. It worked on all tech directions when I tested in training.

Back