Challenge the Berserker

Can you beat the berserker?

• Total voters

Alex.J

[14] Master
As all of you know, Death_Emperor_X is the infamous berserker of 8wayrun. He is feared for his brute strength and relentless attacks. He wins all matches through sheer force and willpower. He leaves those fancy pokes and strings to the women. DEX only has one mission, to bury his axe into as many opponents as he can find. His conquest of Xboxlive has been a steady but predictable one. DEX's problem right now is the dwindling numbers of strong opponents he can face. Will you help DEX out? Are you man enough to challenge him? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT THE BERSERKER?

awakened_berserker__advanced__by_bpsola-d5ynb0o.jpg

Add me today on Xbox, & MAYBE YOU can feel what it's like to be man handled: DEATH EMPEROR X (with a zero as the O)

Last edited:
Invi me then, we can fight right now. I don't got shit to do.

I challenge Le Bello, Lost Prov, RTD, Blu Boy Billy Bob, Party Wolf, Yojimbo, Marg, Mage, Jax, G1, Fenris, Muffins...

Sorry... Some of those peeps only play on PSN. Maybe you can buy a PS3 to challenge more players.

As all of you know, Death_Emperor_X is the infamous berserker of 8wayrun. He is feared for his brute strength and relentless attacks. He wins all matches through sheer force and willpower. He leaves those fancy pokes and strings to the women. DEX only has one mission, to bury his axe into as many opponents as he can find. His conquest of Xboxlive has been a steady but predictable one. DEX's problem right now is the dwindling numbers of strong opponents he can face. Will you help DEX out? Are you man enough to challenge him? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT THE BERSERKER?

hahahahahaa, Hey - never heard of ya.

I was under the impression that the XBL community was more active than the PSN.

So far no contact; only played Garj & his friend "Anime Child" who were great. Nothing more needless to say despite of any odds. Although, those Mod's were very questionable...

Back