CM Punk No Longer in WWE

Gaza Memoria

[10] Knight
It's very much true. CM Punk has quit wrestling in WWE. The multitude of information out there don't make it clear but I have been all over my Twitter feed and reading things and like I said earlier, it's very true.
Being a huge CM Punk fan I am saddened by this. What are you guy's thoughts? And if you find any articles please share them. Thanks.

Punk left because of Batista's push for the title and return to WWE. I mean the guy waltz's in for after 4 years gone, talked trash about the company and now he's back, he's getting a push? Give some of the younger talent who worked their asses off longer then Batista has.

No wonder he left and I don't blame him.

Punk left because of Batista's push for the title and return to WWE. I mean the guy waltz's in for after 4 years gone, talked trash about the company and now he's back, he's getting a push? Give some of the younger talent who worked their asses off longer then Batista has.

No wonder he left and I don't blame him.
I agree with you 100% there MeatSim. I mean this guy held the title for 434 days which is in my eyes, in an extremely impressive feat. Sure it pales in comparison to the likes of Bob Backlund and Bruno Sanmartino, but for the Modern Day Era it was the best reign. And for them to just undercut him after he has worked his ass off so much, it is just wrong that they gave Batista a hand out.
Plus another messed up thing was at an NXT live show at Full Sail University, officials were confiscating CM Punk signs and asking fans to stop chanting "CM Punk, CM Punk." Which I thought was low.

Triple H: So...we need to pick a winner for the Rumble now. Who is the most over with the fans?
Steph: Daniel B...B...Bry...?
Flair: BATISTA!
Steph: Daniel Batista!
Triple H: Good idea, I'm glad us old vets still have an edge on those new guys!

Back