Consciousness Discussion

Chaos1x

[10] Knight
An open place to discuss all things related to consciousness. Lets learn from each other.

- How it interacts with the body.
- How it stimulates evolution / how it can change dna
- Leaving the body / Astral projection
- How it Gets affected by other people and there emotions and your own emotions.
- The universe
- The higher self
- How states of mind affect reality.
- Its Capabilities and Potentials

Lets Grow

Without your brain in your body, you don't have consciousness.

That's a conclusion / opinion you have gathered that lacks any form of understanding,

The goal is to start experiencing things and understanding them before we start believing we know what we're talking about.

Exploring the infinite potential of an open mind opens the door to your true potential. We can experience realms with different rules while being fully aware as much as we are in this "reality".

People limit themselves with their own ignorance and how much they cling to it.

BnkEtJkIIAE3ijm.jpg

Anyone need help learning how to meditate / what to do while meditating?

THE THINGS I EXPERIENCE O.O

If nobody talked then nobody would have anything to listen to. ...
lol wut? I didn't make the thing, it does say 'less' and 'more' at the top if you'd bothered to look already but you could go find whoever did and complain if you're that desperate to argue it out although I imagine it would be a waste of time, I could go on but I really don't care... Go find somewhere else to have meaningless arguments. Kappa

Like I said it already says less and more, do you need definitions of those words as well? How about personal discretion? Discussion also does not mean 'meaningless arguments'. That would be a non-sequitur.

Let's move away from meaningless nonsense, let's start attempting to experience new things. Don't cling to the meaning of words, always try to reach the understanding behind them.

Let's move away from meaningless nonsense, let's start attempting to experience new things. Don't cling to the meaning of words, always try to reach the understanding behind them.

Just watch a loved one suffer a stroke and watch their personality vanish.

Did you try to reach the understanding behind Marginals words? What made you easily dismiss his thought without first trying to comprehend it? I feel like you are clinging to words as a defense to protect yourself from other peoples train of thought. Marginal is absolutely correct when he stresses the importance of a brain. Until proven otherwise, it's the most important aspect of our personality, our being, and everything that makes us human. This has nothing to do with words, but what we can comprehend and prove.

I think rather than pressing into the spiritual side of this discussion which has little or no evidence. We should focus on what can be proven by irrefutable fact and evidence.

If anyone took the time to view the youtube vid I've posted, it mentions more about self (using the Johari window model) since Chaos included The higher self.

I was taught the Johari window as part of general education course in college, and I don't know how Chaos would think of ways to understand the self any better, but the way Johari window is set up is in four quadrants.

1st quadrant was what you know parts about yourself and others know the same parts about you.

In the 2nd quadrant there are things you know about yourself that you aren't willing to share with anyone and that is due to a matter of trust.

The 3rd quadrant is others that aware of what you are capable of that you aren't aware of.

Finally the 4th quadrant, the grey area, no one knows what potential you hold as well as yourself.

You can unlock hidden potentials in the 4th quadrant if you expand the 1st quadrant evenly to the 2nd and 3rd.

What are you thoughts on the Johari window. Do you think my time is wasted learning this crap or time worth every 2 cents?

Alex you made an entire post based of a misunderstanding, while I was making my post about the previous messages marginal made he's, I still have responded to he's latest message witch also fully revolves around a boxed mindset. As for "only focus on things we can prove" thing let me explain why that's not a good mentality to have.

Their are things we can feel, things our awareness can take part in that man kind is still unable to reach. Perhaps soon we will develop our technology enough to start taking that approach. But you can't let the current lack of tools for measuring things most of us don't even know exist limit the wide spectrum of experiences we can have. You shouldn't think in any way witch stops you from even attempting to experience different things. Our awareness is the greatest thing we have, don't put a cap on it. You only hurt and limit your own development .

Ps: franman you're definitely wasting your time. Reading things without applying them internally is also a waste of time.

Ask yourself's why you are so audacious to think that brain couldn't possibly create consciousness all on it's own? Have you gazed upon the spectacle, the endless abyss of neurons, the beauty of it's vastness?

Have you contemplated even a scratching surface of the brains complexity?

Must you insult nature by underestimating her power? The ultimate power? The power that comes from time and perseverance? Are you so full of hatred of the earth that you must cling to notions of otherworldly superiority? Must you not be grateful for all the sacrifices nature has made to create you? How many have come before you and passed so that you can be? Time and perseverance has transcended the amoeba into the human.

For I give you the true meaning of the earth! Man is not the destination, but a stepping stone. Man will transcend into Gods on earth!

Alex you made an entire post based of a misunderstanding, while I was making my post about the previous messages marginal made he's, I still have responded to he's latest message witch also fully revolves around a boxed mindset. As for "only focus on things we can prove" thing let me explain why that's not a good mentality to have.

Their are things we can feel, things our awareness can take part in that man kind is still unable to reach. Perhaps soon we will develop our technology enough to start taking that approach. But you can't let the current lack of tools for measuring things most of us don't even know exist limit the wide spectrum of experiences we can have. You shouldn't think in any way witch stops you from even attempting to experience different things. Our awareness is the greatest thing we have, don't put a cap on it. You only hurt and limit your own development .

Ps: franman you're definitely wasting your time. Reading things without applying them internally is also a waste of time.

I thought this was about expansion and understanding. But you tell Franman he's wasting his time? So far Franman has posted the most thoughtful thing in here.

As for saying I have a boxed mindest. You have me all wrong and that was a very close minded thing for you to say. We learn new things about the human brain all the time. Technology expands at a phenomenal rate. True understanding comes from measurements and calculations. Also logic and reason. When something comes along where there isn't enough technology or proof, a theory comes in place. A logical reasoning on why something works the way it does. Once proven, it becomes fact. Something like Quantum Physics is extremely vast and outside the box. And a lot of modern advancements have come from this.

But any lack of form or structure, there will be whack jobs and bullshit that will appear. The fact you believe in astral projection. I'm sure you believe in bullshit like Astrology also. Which has been 100% proven to be bullshit. How about instead of believing you are right? You actually find evidence of being right? If this is about expansion of the mind, why are you so close minded and ready to reject anyone's opinion that isn't yours? Be open to the possibilities of being wrong and grow from it.

Ask yourself's why you are so audacious to think that brain couldn't possibly create consciousness all on it's own? Have you gazed upon the spectacle, the endless abyss of neurons, the beauty of it's vastness?
[/MEDIA]
That's a completely different issue. Clearly that's possible. Just look at Enkindu jumping at shadows lately.

I thought this was about expansion and understanding. But you tell Franman he's wasting his time? So far Franman has posted the most thoughtful thing in here.

As for saying I have a boxed mindest. You have me all wrong and that was a very close minded thing for you to say. We learn new things about the human brain all the time. Technology expands at a phenomenal rate. True understanding comes from measurements and calculations. Also logic and reason. When something comes along where there isn't enough technology or proof, a theory comes in place. A logical reasoning on why something works the way it does. Once proven, it becomes fact. Something like Quantum Physics is extremely vast and outside the box. And a lot of modern advancements have come from this.

But any lack of form or structure, there will be whack jobs and bullshit that will appear. The fact you believe in astral projection. I'm sure you believe in bullshit like Astrology also. Which has been 100% proven to be bullshit. How about instead of believing you are right? You actually find evidence of being right? If this is about expansion of the mind, why are you so close minded and ready to reject anyone's opinion that isn't yours? Be open to the possibilities of being wrong and grow from it.
What are you talking about? this has to be intentional trolling, I said marginals previous message was formed from a boxes mindset not yours. In case you really misunderstood ill pm you later.

Franman is wasting he's time because he see' or hears information and doesn't explore it within himself, it just becomes another thing he vaguely remembers after a while.

I CAN CONFIRM ASTRAL PROJECTION TO BE REAL, I DO IT ALL THE TIME, I'll copy a message I sent to the fool about this later Aswell.

Ps: I actually have explored the vastness of the brain and it also fascinates me. While trying to understand everything about my body I learned to feel a part of the body then run my awareness trough it to get a clear understanding of its total shape and boundaries, when I tried to apply the same method to the brain I was astounded how it seemed to go on and on, like there was an ocean of exploration that I had never attempted to reach. I can't wait to enhance every aspect of it.

Everything most of you have said has been aimed at disproving things you've never honestly tried to understand with out bias, or simply trying to get your view across, a view that has been acquired from whats you've heard , from what you've been taught is true, from what those around you believe so on and so forth, not from your own attempts at understanding and experiencing.

If you think the brain is the most crucial important thing that's fine, why should that stop you and close you off to other things? Meditate and explore your own being, no matter where it comes from. Start realizing that all your weaknesses are a product of your own wrong thinking and understanding or the wrong thought process of your ancestors that you carry with you. You can change and grow. Never think you can't , because if you think you can't or take it as a given and pass it of as normal it will stay as is or worsen. You have to drive the desire to evolve as you see fit.

Back