Create-A-Superhero

Slavezer0s

[09] Warrior
Basically what the title says, make a hero/villain up out of thin air or combine heroes/villains together. Example:
Characters Real Name:
Alias:
Hero/villain:
Costume:
powers:
Ultimate Power:
Weapons:
Summary:
Include details about them like their origin and give a comic name and issue number.

Doesn't have to be really detailed. Just a general idea. More like a summary of the comic issue.

OK. here i go, and yes this shit is gonna be corny lol.

Characters Real Name: Draconis Tellurion

Name: Gaius (like Gaia but male)

Made up/Mixed: made up

Hero/villain: Villian

Costume: Black leather shirt and pants with silver accents on the shoulders elbows and chest, with a black cape with a silver lining

powers: can control and create the element of earth(and yes that means every element found in earth) not just the dirt or mountains. metals and wood as well. even goes so far as glass considering its made from sand.

Ultimate Power: Gaia Crusher. Creates a coffin of earth around his victim that exerts so much pressure it causes the body to explode on a molecular level.

Weapons: He can pretty much make any weapon he wants at any time. can also make a special type of diamond armor which if used correctly becomes a weapon

Summary: Gaius uses his powers as he sees fits. which doesnt always go well with every1. Hes in it for himself and doesnt really care about what any1 has to say about it. Has he killed the innocent? YA...will he do it again? if he sees fit then yes. He can pretty much make himself indestructable so he doesnt feel threatened by any1 at all.
Draconis Tellurion was always made fun of by his class mates for being different. Every since he began the foreign exchange program from greece he has been miserable. His only moments of peace was when he was studyin and experimenting with the different elements of earth. seeing how one affects the other. Which one can break through another. How high its temperature could be before it started to melt(melting point).
One day as he was taking samples of the ground from a nearby chemical plant. a group of his “friends” decided to play a practical joke on him. to make a long story short the burried him alive next to the plant. needless to say the Chemically altered ground in which he was burried altered his DNA. in the 15 minutes he was underground he gained incredible powers...so now its time for revenge....eh the story needs work but its not too bad considering im half asleep(been up all night) and its more of a summary than a story.(

Gaius issue #1: 6 Feet Under

Name: Shadow Stalker

Made up/Mixed: Made up

Hero/villain: Villian (Gaius needs some help u know)

Costume: midnight blue with crimson red accents “ninja suit” (most ninjas actually never wore black)

powers: Stealth, super human agility, reflexes,speed and senses.

Ultimate Power: Gift of the Hatori: she is able to create multiple shadow images of herself which can inflict phsical harm upon others.

Weapons: twin short katanas, kunoichi blade, 6 daggers, scythe and chain.

Summary: After the tragic death of her parents at the age of 5 ayumi was taken in by the Itchigashi family. She was trained in the ways of the kunoichi and her new parents noticed her potential was limitless. Her parents discovered that she was the descendent of the feared Hatori clan. After being trained for her entire life in the art of assassination her parents decided to give up their life and move to the states. It is considered a dishonor to train a member of the Hatori clan if u are not a Hatori, and is punishable by death. Ayumi was furious and when they came to the states she ran away from home and began a spree of petty crimes such as theft and breaking and entering. That is until she joined forces with Gaius....what happens next is a different story

Gaius #12: Shadows of the Earth

Characters Real Name: Hanzo Hatori (a desendent not the actual person)

Name: Night Shade

Made up/Mixed: Made up

Hero/villain: Hero

Costume: Crimson red with midnight blue accents “ninja suit”

powers: Stealth,Super human agility, strength, reflexes, and senses

Ultimate Power: Gift of the Hatori, same as Night Stalker

Weapons: Katana, Giant Scythe, Bladed Nunchakus, 8 daggers, Bladed 3-Sectioned Staff

Summary: Named after the famed ninja Hanzo Hatori, Night Shade has been on a mission to find a missing
member of the clan since his childhood. He discovers that she has somehow ended up in the states and is his long lost sister. Worried that his sister is no longer pure of heart, he sets off to the states to bring her back to the ways of the clan.....

Gaius #15: Pride of the Hatori

picture.php

Rei Hayashi
Height: 5' 05"
Weight: 112 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Birthday: February 2nd, 1987
Hair: Light Violet
Eyes: Brown
Favorite food: Sushi and Strawberries
Favorite color: Red
Dislikes: Slimy Creatures and being underestimated.
Weapons: Capable of wielding two katanas with decent skill.
Alignment: Good
Family: She's lives with her Grandfather.
Superpowers: None. But her armor is special.
It allows her to withstand fire. How she obtained it, is another story.
She wears it when she leaves with Night Shade.

Summary: Rei is a tomboyish, rowdy, optimistic, and stubborn young woman that dreams to travel and fight like a warrior. Most times, she is teased by the local male customers when hearing her "silly" ambitions. However, she yearns to be the best in all types of swordplay. However, she has much to learn. Which is why she always trains with her grandfather voraciously to get better. One day on her way home to her house, she gets ambushed and overwhelmed by a gang of thugs whose goals is to rape her. But before they proceed, she gets saved by Night Shade(their paths cross). After being saved, she persuades Night Shade and her grandfather to let her help Night Shade as gratitude. So her new goal as of now, is to help Night Shade with his mission and to be the best in swordplay.

Gaius #16: Young maiden's dreams made reality.

wow namu. that could spin off night shade's own comics. Thats awesome man. i love the character. ill include her in the story line for sure

So far that took me a long while lol. Think, brainstorm, edit, repeat. Had to make her "fit in" more. Her role and purpose is simply to support Night Shade and try to be the best at swordplay. Of course certain events have to occur to make her his ally. Your comic has potential though. The baddies of your comics have enough proof as to why are they bad. But, the only nitpicks I have is, what's Night Shade all about as a person? I mean, "what does he like?" for instance lol. What does he look like?

ya thats the stuff i have to work out. he might be one of those characters i develop more by his actions than his words, but im not sure yet. right now im thinkin more or a quick to defend his familys honor kinda guy. which can make him wreckless, however his experience in battle give him an edge so he is not afraid of his wreckless actions....not sure though. he could be the calm and cautious type as well...but a ninja that wont hesitate to kick some1s ass is more entertaining. but then again rei could be there to help with the reckless thing....potential i do see

Hmmm. I can imagine Night Shade as the calm and collected type. One that's very dedicated, serious, and intelligent. However, sometimes he over thinks things, jumps to conclusions, and can be an emotional wreck from it. In this case, he could run away from his clan desperately trying to look for his sister. In a way this type of personality could fit him, but it's totally up to you.

As for Rei, she is a reckless and hard worker when it comes to fights. Thus, it kinda goes with her rowdy, optimistic, tomboyish and stubborn nature. Now let's say, Night Shade gets into an emotional wreck. Rei's cheers him up by simply saying, "just go for it". I know it's quite corny, but that's how I can see her function as a character lol.

Back