Crowtournationals #9 - I'm Running Out of Titles

Crowtournationals #9 - I'm Running Out of Titl

if it's $1 i MIGHT enter. MAYBE. i might even pick fucking YODA. because the FORCE is WITH ME and SHIT.

edit* wtf, how are you not on the ladder Josh? i'm jealous.

$1, double elimination, 5pm UNDER THE CONDITIONS THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST THREE SETUPS.

if there's no soul calibur I probably won't come. :(

Doesnt have to be a tourney, I'd just like to play some

I haven't played any fighter since I was down there last :(

Dave, there's calibur right there in the info

I just need to know what time is best for everyone and a confirmation of setups, lol

I've definitely got 2, Ayanami's and Mine, and possibily three with AGuyIKnow's. We can do 5pm double elmin $1 with that.

SoulCalibur matches will be played damn it. If we have to make it single elimination then let it be so. If that does not work then at least some bloody casuals.

Single elimination...maybe. Well I can bring a 360 but I don't have Vader and will not pay for him.

Meh, it still doesn't inspire confidence. You know as well as I do how these things turn out. Putting a restriction on a tourney like that makes me wonder. I guess it just seems like soul calibur is being chased away by street fighter. That's fine and all, I just like soul calibur a lot better.

I'll be there, probably gonna bring some friends too.

Meh, it still doesn't inspire confidence. You know as well as I do how these things turn out. Putting a restriction on a tourney like that makes me wonder. I guess it just seems like soul calibur is being chased away by street fighter. That's fine and all, I just like soul calibur a lot better.

he's not saying that he WON'T run sc4 u dumbfag <3
and if by "being chased away by street fighter" you mean some of us were looking for an excuse to play something else anyway, then yes. shit, I'll even play SC3 over SC4. no joke. :p

btw, at crowtournationals #10 I'm bringing a full setup for arcana 2. I don't care if I end up huddled in a corner playing it by myself, I'm bringing it dammit. lol

edit* DOWN TO 145TH FUCK YEAH

Will we have a dedicated soul cal setup then? I don't much feel like street fighter.

I can't wait for arcana2 though. Gotta catch all them loli :)

Will we have a dedicated soul cal setup then? I don't much feel like street fighter.

I can't wait for arcana2 though. Gotta catch all them loli :)

YOU BETTER PLAY ARCANA 2 WITH ME
u owe me after saying u'd paly ah1 adn then running to sc4 :>

I /might/ go for Soulcalibur, assuming it is double elimination. I won't go there if it's only single elimination.

Back