[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

It's about 40 mins away from Denton :-/... But you are always welcome to come through! Just hit me up and let me know when you are thinking about coming out... We have gatherings every week (at a minimum) for all the mainstream competitive fighting games.

- I.C.E.

Dallas Cowboys need to come through with a plan to get in the playoffs after that loss yesterday.......(Off topic) (I think.......)

hey ya'l! back in Dallas from Houston, but I'm still new-ish to the forums and looking for some local games before SCV comes out! Anybody close to the Arlington area would be great but I wouldn't mind driving further out.

Sonic... What's up man... We have games in Plano on M/W/F at the House of Goons... Come through when you get a chance... I'll pm you my number... Hit me up!

- I.C.E.

GGs to Professor_Sonic and Jaeger last night... Looking forward to meeting new peeps when SCV drops... It'll be full steam ahead soon boys... let's go!

- I.C.E.

Good evening , gentlemen.

i so look forward to this upcoming release. Texas Tak...Natsu will be representing.

Ice, tell your fellow goon, jeager, whats up for me.

m/w/f?
i'm there..soon

I guess I made an account back in 08... Cool.

Looking forward to getting my ass beat beating people up at Goons in SC5!

forgot I had an account here too ... I'll be coming through on Friday with my scrubby Cervantes. I'm expecting to get blown up. A LOT :sc2cas2:

The first post of this thread has been updated to reflect what's going on here in the DFW. Please refer to it for all the up to date info! Hope to see some of you out at the House soon!

- I.C.E.

Back